Binary USD is Safer Alternative to USDT

Jasz

VIP Contributor
You must be wondering about this. I wondered too until I made concrete research. Nothing is impossible in the digital world of Crypt I currencies.

USDT is not backed by the USA. Do not get this wrong. It's not solely tied to US dollars. Do your research. Binance USD on the other hand is backed in actual cash with US dollars (in banks inclusive). They are not Crypto currency but digitized US dollars, though not provided by the US government itself. But by private cooperation.

The extent of their value depends on their transparency, which USDT is not transparent enough like Binary USD.

BUSD is green listed and audited every month. You can get access to their reports every month. The good thing again is they don't charge fees for buying and selling BUSD, though your bank might charge you because they don't welcome the competition but Binance don't charge for this.

Now, you should know if you should invest in Binary USD or USDT.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really invest in the usdt or the busd because I don't consider to invest in stablecoin for long-term purposes . if I am interested to invest in cryptocurrency it will always be a volatile cryptocurrency with high possibility of becoming valuable in the future because those are the one that should be considered for investment. there are some people that are interested to invest in the US dollars which is also known as the usdt , the reason why they are investing in such is unknown to us..

If I am expecting a crash in cryptocurrency I will always convert most of my coin to the usdt so I won't be at lost and that is just the function of Usdt for me , I do not really consider it for long term.. I can also consider to receive payment online with the usdt because it is a stable coin and the value will always be on its place no matter the drop in the price of all cryptocurrency...

Best on the reason I have been using the usdt do you really think it is necessary for me to really observe the difference between both of them to consider the best one to use ?