Earn Money Binary option is the easiest way to make money online

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Binary options is a type of option with a fixed payout in which you predict the outcome from two possible results. If your prediction is correct, you receive the agreed payout. If not, you lose your initial stake, and nothing more. It's called 'binary' because there can be only two outcomes – win or lose.

generally, the more risk you take the bigger the rewards. What most successful traders know and aspiring traders want to understand is that risk and taking risk does not mean being risky. You can take risk in a calculated way, profit and move on. You can also be risky, blow your wad and get washed out of the market.

A binary trade outcome is based on just one parameter: direction. The trader is essentially betting on whether a financial asset will end up in a particular direction. In addition, the trader is at liberty to determine when the trade ends, by setting an expiry date. This is not the case with other markets. For example, control of losses can only be achieved using a stop loss
Trading on binary option is very simple and easy to learn

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
This seems more like gambling to me if I would be honest here, I do not like anything that involves gambling and it is usually because they do not reward many people like they tend to gain from the vast majority that lose out. I do not want to lose money that way.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
This seems more like gambling to me if I would be honest here, I do not like anything that involves gambling and it is usually because they do not reward many people like they tend to gain from the vast majority that lose out. I do not want to lose money that way.
The exchanges around trading looks more or less like gambling. The recent happenings in the digital currency ecosystem, points that the investors do not really know where the tide would likely go- up or down
We traded bitcoin not knowing the mind of the major players, whether it's time to buy or sell
What's important is the ability to minimise risk

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I never traded around binary before, i don't know about it i only heard about it. With your explanation it works similar like crypto, and forex trading cos of the terms used to trade in three of them. Which exchange site or broker can one use to trade binary?? I know about the exchange sites or brokers used for crypto and forex trading.

Finger Geek

Verified member
It doesn't just look like gambling. It is pure gamble only that it better than the real gamble we know about. In this program. For someone to always win his predictions, the person have to be a professional. A person that can study the market. No matter how good in studying the market, I can do it.