Binance Binance Presents SHIB/DOGE Trading Pair

Suba

Staff member
Binance shib doge.png

On Nov 01, 2021 Binance announced on Twitter that a new trading pair "SHIB/DOGE" was available. Binance users welcomed this news enthusiastically, they wanted to try new trading pairs both SHIB/DOGE and SHIB/LEASH trading pairs. Just for information Leash (Doge Killer) is one of the Shiba tokens. Leash's current price is $4,143.55
New War Between SHIB and DOGE?
Many people interpret the "new Battle" as having started, because the Shiba Inu developers deliberately created it as a Dogecoin Killer, considering Shiba Inu to be more decentralized than Dogecoin.
New trading pairs on Binance with the most users compared to other exchanges, will be very suitable for traders who want to speculate higher. Currently in Coinmarket Shiba Inu occupies the 9th position and Dogecoin occupies the 10th position. Competing against each other, when the price of Shiba Inu increases relative to Dogecoin, the SHIB/DOGE trading pair will also increase and vice versa. It is undeniable that many traders have made huge profits with SHIB. In my opinion (just personal opinion) Even though the Shiba Inu trading volume looks large and solid, but it doesn't have a strong fundamental basis, it will be more suitable if it is used as a money maker, short-term (trading), and not very good if used as a long-term investment.

This is will be an interesting battle because this is the first time I am seeing two coins of the same purpose being paired together. It is widely believed that Shiba Inu was launched to break the dominance of doge coin. And currently there we all know how it is performing. Putting the two coins may also improve the performance of doge.

Recently, I read the news where the author claimed that SHIB does not require Musk tweets to go up, where as Doge is independent of Musk Tweets. I don't have doge and I don't have shib either. Well, I did have shib but when the price shoot up I sold and earned profits.

This new trading pair of Binance comes‌ ‌after‌ ‌the Shiba Inu ‌and‌ ‌Dogecoin battle, after they battled it out at the top ten cryptocurrencies. Binance’s‌ ‌new‌ ‌trading pair will ‌make transferring coins seamless for the ‌memecoin‌ ‌ho‌lders. Also further‌ ‌‌tension has been ignited between‌ Shib and‌ ‌‌Doge ‌‌holders due to this trading pair.

This is going to be a legendary pair, so far the trades between them have happened after converting to some third crypto. Now all trades for doge to shib and sib to doge can be done without any third intermediary. However, right now both of them are facing fall, so it will take time.

Shib's incredible rise in pupularity never ceases to amaze me. Frankly, I am surprised it took them this long to add such a currency pair.