Binance Binance in partnership with Alchemy to bring crypto payments to shopify and others

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Binance Pay users can now freely transact with Alchemy's Pay partners including e-commerce giant store 'Shopify and software tech firm Arcadier. The news was announced earlier today. Tuesday 4th, August, 2021.

Binance, the world largest Cryptocurrency exchange platform based on trading volume, continuously expanding to new Cryptocurrency payments, and entering into partnership with other companies to bring crypto-fiat integration with other companies.

Binance is gradually expanding actively to find new ways of crypto payments in order to fulfil the demands of crypto lovers seeing Cryptocurrency payments being accepted in most e-commerce stores, and integration of crypto to other payment gateways like PayPal, Google, Apple etc in an exchange partnership.

Binance made the announcement today which has seen them reach an agreement with crypto-fiat hybrid payment company 'Alchemy's Pay. To enable peer to peer Cryptocurrency trading (P2P) to over 2 million global merchants to exchange crypto-fiat, using Binance Pay decentralized application (Dapp)

The new integration will enable users and merchants to pay and accept payments using 40 supported Cryptocurrencies around 18 countries where Alchemy's Pay operates. Binance Pay users will be able to pay merchants of Alchemy's Pay partners notably shopify and software tech company arcadier and others through Binance Pay application.

Binance is doing a very great work in the cryptocurrency world and they are also making cryptocurrency more acceptable in all parts of the world. I think this will go a great way because the ease of transaction will be out of this world. I must to say, kudos to binance.

Binance is doing a very great work in the cryptocurrency world and they are also making cryptocurrency more acceptable in all parts of the world. I think this will go a great way because the ease of transaction will be out of this world. I must to say, kudos to binance.
Kudos indeed to Binance exchange cos they're trying their best to make sure the Satoshi Nakamoto vision fulfils around Cryptocurrency. That's why they're pushing forward to see more lucrative businesses online to accept Cryptocurrency payment. Not even Shopify being the only online business platform that will accept Cryptocurrency recently but numerous others.

I have used Coinbase ecommerce and coinpayments for making payments on various platforms. I have also used these payment options to receive payment. I use Binance but I have never used Binance Pay If Binance actually steps into ecommerc payment it is great news for Binance users as this is one of the most used crypto exchanges.

I have used Coinbase ecommerce and coinpayments for making payments on various platforms. I have also used these payment options to receive payment. I use Binance but I have never used Binance Pay If Binance actually steps into ecommerc payment it is great news for Binance users as this is one of the most used crypto exchanges.
That's what Binance is striving for. They want to make payments online to be like one tap, and with in seconds its successful. And in order to make that happen is through partnership with other big companies that serves as third party to other online business in order to enable such transactions. And Binance exchange is truly on the positive side for bringing new development to its large users worldwide.

I belive this will really make more good and unique for people to move closer to cryptocurrency because it will be more popular than before.
This will Also make crypto more good and become generally accepted like money. As will know that one of the criteria that money possesses is that it is generally accepted as a medium of exchange.

Despite regulation attack, Binance keeps a strong position to do business.
Limit is that, Binance Pay is available only for verified users, so unverified need to verify themselves to use it. But the best is there is no transaction fees in Binance Pay, this will help users to buy product with ease.