Big News in the Crypto World

Bash4j

Just while the EU agree for banks to hold 2% of their capital in BTC via a collective vote that will come into power by Jan 2025!
Another top-tier crypto exchange roll out a mind-blowing event for crypto novices to sign up and complete easy tasks to wind $1k including a Fully paid TOKEN 2049 trip
1 BTC
1 ETH
Hot token airdrop and USDT trial fund.
It's official: Crypto is going mainstream, and the financial revolution is unstoppable! 💥
Get ready for a wild ride to the moon 🚀 because this is just the beginning! 💰
#Crypto
#BitgetSizzleandSpin
#BankingOnBitcoin

BashirJasper

I'm highly attracted to this event because of the option of token 2049 trip. I've been tracking this event since 2 years and I'll be glad to attend it live. I'll be grateful if you could share the link

Bash4j

I'm highly attracted to this event because of the option of token 2049 trip. I've been tracking this event since 2 years and I'll be glad to attend it live. I'll be grateful if you could share the link

Here is the link. Let's invite passionate friends and family to tap from the pool of this prize.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Just while the EU agree for banks to hold 2% of their capital in BTC via a collective vote that will come into power by Jan 2025!
Another top-tier crypto exchange roll out a mind-blowing event for crypto novices to sign up and complete easy tasks to wind $1k including a Fully paid TOKEN 2049 trip
1 BTC
1 ETH
Hot token airdrop and USDT trial fund.
It's official: Crypto is going mainstream, and the financial revolution is unstoppable! 💥
Get ready for a wild ride to the moon 🚀 because this is just the beginning! 💰
#Crypto
#BitgetSizzleandSpin
#BankingOnBitcoin
I don't think we need any additional trial fund because we can practice trading at Bitget's demo account! But, I'm curious about the event,would you please elaborate?