Between paypal and cryptocurrency which one do you prefer to transact with?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When it comes to payment gateways online, not everyone can choose paypal as its preferred payment option for all online transactions. Paypal rejects some countries and accept the ones that seems good to them. And restrict the ones that is not worthy to use their service. But Cryptocurrency doesn't act like paypal, it is almost available in all the countries in the world. To receive payments from online merchants, send, store and withdraw to local banks. It makes those that falls adrift to use paypal to have means of taking their laboured income online. That has eased the panic from those that finds it difficult to take their payments made online, by taking through Cryptocurrency.

Between the two payment option of paypal and crypto which one suit you the most??

Ralphjoe

PayPal restrictions has made me not to use PayPal for my online earnings rather I use cryptocurrency like Bitcoin to receive my earnings online and it has been one of the best decisions I have ever made because I do receive my payment promptly and withdraw to my local bank account promptly. cryptocurrency is the best method to withdraw online earnings these days. PayPal restricting some account makes them to lose so many potential account holders there well they know the reason why they restrict some countries. These restrictions has moved a lot of people to cryptocurrencies and it will still move more and more people into it.

greatguy1

Paypal is good but it has limitations as it is widely accepted especially in developing countries of the world. Cryptocurrencies are so easy to use in that you just need an internet connection and you could transact. Paypal has its hassles with verification while Cryptocurrencies is light on verification and you can easily transfer funds to a friend who could easily help you withdraw your cash. It is generally viewed as a digital form of currency.

Afrinish

Bitcoin is the big currency if the use if different market and world but paypal is not use to other currency only use for some currenty so my thinking use the cryptocurrency of the investment and withdraw . i m use the bitcoin currency

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have never liked PayPal right from when I learned about it as a gateway to getting paid online. One PayPal is so discriminatory about third world countries,how can a payment processor only allow a country to only send out money without receiving, so how then does the person get the funds into the account to then send. A very mean way of rejecting one for taking part in a system. Bitcoin is a lot better payment method, it can be accessed by all and can be used by all with no restrictions.

Donkiz

I prefer using cryptocurrency wallets for my transactions, to PayPal. Although PayPal is a good platform, but the advantages that comes with receiving payments with crypto wallets outweighs that of PayPal.

On many occasions, the payments that I received with my crypto wallets serves as investment for me because if the price of the coin appreciates, my money equally increases, which is not possible with a PayPal account.

Also the fact that the use of PayPal account is restricted in some countries makes it unattractive to those of us that our countries were affected.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
PayPal restrictions has made me not to use PayPal for my online earnings rather I use cryptocurrency like Bitcoin to receive my earnings online and it has been one of the best decisions I have ever made because I do receive my payment promptly and withdraw to my local bank account promptly. cryptocurrency is the best method to withdraw online earnings these days. PayPal restricting some account makes them to lose so many potential account holders there well they know the reason why they restrict some countries. These restrictions has moved a lot of people to cryptocurrencies and it will still move more and more people into it.
You spoke wisely my dear friend, this decision undertaken by paypal is best known to them. All i know that Cryptocurrency is moving higher and higher. As more people acknowledge its benefits that will be enticing more merchants to be using it for online payments. As such it will be gaining more trust and recognition, before you know it will usurp paypal as the number one go to payment method for all online transactions. Spooner it will come to manifestation, and many online stores will adopt it as their best for accepting payments from customers worldwide. By then, paypal will be regretting why they denied Nigeria and other countries accces to use their platform for transactions.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I prefer using cryptocurrency wallets for my transactions, to PayPal. Although PayPal is a good platform, but the advantages that comes with receiving payments with crypto wallets outweighs that of PayPal.

On many occasions, the payments that I received with my crypto wallets serves as investment for me because if the price of the coin appreciates, my money equally increases, which is not possible with a PayPal account.

Also the fact that the use of PayPal account is restricted in some countries makes it unattractive to those of us that our countries were affected.
Thanks a lot for your fine contributions about which one is the best. Paypal have restricted some countries that they don't suppose to restrict, notably Nigerians that have max populations and real business people online. I choose Cryptocurrency ahead paypal just as you do cos its the only way i take my earnings online. The fact that i collect my money online, I love it plus the savings too i do with it. By storing my hard earned Cryptocurrency there it appreciates as the value of the coin increases.

Profwriter

When it comes to payment gateways online, not everyone can choose paypal as its preferred payment option for all online transactions. Paypal rejects some countries and accept the ones that seems good to them. And restrict the ones that is not worthy to use their service. But Cryptocurrency doesn't act like paypal, it is almost available in all the countries in the world. To receive payments from online merchants, send, store and withdraw to local banks. It makes those that falls adrift to use paypal to have means of taking their laboured income online. That has eased the panic from those that finds it difficult to take their payments made online, by taking through Cryptocurrency.

Between the two payment option of paypal and crypto which one suit you the most??
Cryptocurrencies has come to stay and will soon be the adopted payment gateway although some countries like Nigeria are having difficulty in accepting it for reasons best known to them, the only disadvantages to cryptocurrencies is price fluctuations. When monies are sent through PayPal and other non crypto currencies, you are sure of the amount that will get to you but with cryptocurrencies, you cannot be absolutely sure, you may end up getting a greater amount or lesser amount before it gets to the final destination.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrencies has come to stay and will soon be the adopted payment gateway although some countries like Nigeria are having difficulty in accepting it for reasons best known to them, the only disadvantages to cryptocurrencies is price fluctuations. When monies are sent through PayPal and other non crypto currencies, you are sure of the amount that will get to you but with cryptocurrencies, you cannot be absolutely sure, you may end up getting a greater amount or lesser amount before it gets to the final destination.
Cryptocurrency is moving higher that's for sure. Very soon it will usurp paypal and become the number one payment gateway, relegating paypal. Cos paypal have too many unfavourable rules and decisions pose in some countries. Another is that, paypal issues high transaction fees to its customers when they receive payment from online merchants. Already I'm a crypto lover and a big fan of it. Even if paypal grants my country request of full usage i might not use it again for transacting online.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Paypal is good but it has limitations as it is widely accepted especially in developing countries of the world. Cryptocurrencies are so easy to use in that you just need an internet connection and you could transact. Paypal has its hassles with verification while Cryptocurrencies is light on verification and you can easily transfer funds to a friend who could easily help you withdraw your cash. It is generally viewed as a digital form of currency.
Well stated points, I agree with your thoughts, paypal has its own hassle, very stressful to set up account with if the person's country is listed to use paypal for transactions. When it comes to Cryptocurrency it is not as stressful as PayPal to be set up. Infact it is easy to be set up, it is hassle free too. It doesn't take much time for one to create account with and begin asap to transact through it. I just love how Cryptocurrency is built and the fact no third party stand in my way of regulating my transactions to monitor where it is going.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Due to the restrictions of PayPal's in some countries include mine has made PayPal very difficult to transact with so people would prefer Crypto to PayPal because it's not restricted here
So for me I would love to receive money through Crypto currencies because my PayPal app can be deactivated any time due to it's ban from my Country though lots of peopleake use of vpn while opening the app or and Account with the company which is illegal I think
It is better to stay off from using a VPN to access paypal, trying to manoeuvre with the system to set up account with the online payment gateway of paypal kind. Cos one day paypal might try to use automated software that deactivate anybody using VPN to hide its identity in order to use their platform. I would rather stay off from such act and focus on using Cryptocurrency. Which has been good to me since i started using it.

IamDozzy

Most third world countries especially Nigerians would prefer cryptocurrency due to the restrictions PayPal has placed on these countries which is outrightly annoying. PayPal has lost a lot of customers from these countries due to their restrictions and has made cryptocurrency the go to online payment options for third world countries due to it's flexible nature. Cryptocurrency is also gradually taking over the financial industry in the world as most people prefer to use cryptocurrency due to its decentralized system. Some countries are trying to ban crypto currency within its jurisdiction. Just recently the Nigerian government banned banks from accepting crypto currency which is very saddening I most tell you because most of us depend on it or our online earnings. Good thing trendri has the option of sending our pay to our local banks. By the way I prefer cryptocurrency.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Most third world countries especially Nigerians would prefer cryptocurrency due to the restrictions PayPal has placed on these countries which is outrightly annoying. PayPal has lost a lot of customers from these countries due to their restrictions and has made cryptocurrency the go to online payment options for third world countries due to it's flexible nature. Cryptocurrency is also gradually taking over the financial industry in the world as most people prefer to use cryptocurrency due to its decentralized system. Some countries are trying to ban crypto currency within its jurisdiction. Just recently the Nigerian government banned banks from accepting crypto currency which is very saddening I most tell you because most of us depend on it or our online earnings. Good thing trendri has the option of sending our pay to our local banks. By the way I prefer cryptocurrency.
Their is nothing good around Nigerian government. Tell me why would they banned something that the people are benefiting on the right way. I don't think our country wants any one living on it to have something called profit online and make a living. I'm very disappointed with the latest news I'm getting concerning Nigerian government banning banks from accepting cryptos from online merchants. But the withdrawals is not suspended, some exchange platforms like Luno and Bundle Africa are still paying people directly into your Nigerian bank.

IamDozzy

Their is nothing good around Nigerian government. Tell me why would they banned something that the people are benefiting on the right way. I don't think our country wants any one living on it to have something called profit online and make a living. I'm very disappointed with the latest news I'm getting concerning Nigerian government banning banks from accepting cryptos from online merchants. But the withdrawals is not suspended, some exchange platforms like Luno and Bundle Africa are still paying people directly into your Nigerian bank.
Yes, the law or will I call it decree just came out today and the enforcement of this law might start next week so people are hurriedly selling their cryptocurrency. I don't know whether it would affect Luno and the likes but the government threatened to close the bank accounts of those who still deal in crypto currency. It's just too sad that the Nigerian government cannot get experts to advise them on certain issues before passing a law. One thing I know is that cryptocurrency has come to stay and there no going back on it. Trust Nigerians, we'll always find a way around it.