Best way to save money without using Nigeria bank or any other banks

Willans

When you start up a business and you what to save up your money and you don't what to use the Nigeria bank or any other bank cause it is a big amount of money you can kindly keep your money in the bitcoin to save it app knows as BTC if you don't have any means save your money you can save it in bitcoin app or bitcoin wallet and when doing that make sure you know the app is real like in this generation we have alot of fake app now the bitcoin app will show you a sign like dorlas to know that the real one so if you have any money and you don't want to keep it in your banks you can keep it or save it in the bitcoin wallet app

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
When we are talking about saving money a lot of people they need to think about financial institutions or in other words Banks . Technology has totally advance in such a way that an individual can actually save money in a more respectable and reasonably way even without going to the bank to do so . Majority of individuals today love saving your money in cryptocurrencies possibly in cryptocurrency tokens like bitcoin and ethereum and they use cryptocurrency wallets in order to store their physical money in cryptocurrency . One of the reasons why storing your money in cryptocurrencies with the use of cryptocurrency wallets , is that you never get exhausted and you never get questioned despite the amount of money that you store but if you were to use a physical banking institution or in other words a bank you may be questioned possibly if the amount of money you are actually storing is of huge amount or quantity .

In Nigeria it was recently regulated that the use of cryptocurrency is totally prohibited but it's a lot of people today are still using it to save their money successfully and accurately . Another reason why storing your money in Qatar currency is going much better than stubbing your money in banking institutions is that cryptocurrency have the possibility to increase and decrease and most times it will always increase and that in your favour .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There was a thread I created sometimes ago about other means of savings apart from bank. Naturally, I am always against saving in banks for most of the disadvantages embedded in them. But I was convinced when I was going through some people's comments on that day. I was later being exposed to the other side effects of saving in crypto.

The volatility nature of crypto has made it more or less equal to saving in other ways. Even if you save in stable coins like USDT, you are still going to be affected with the same inflation with the people that save in their local banks.

Also, not many people understand how crypto or BTC as the poster wants to restrict the scope. This has been a major set back for the general acceptance of BTC as a way of saving. It is almost a stupid step to trust what we don't know much of.

Nit only this, not all countries support saving in other means especially digital currency like crypto in which BTC is also a part of. Therefore, we must be careful not to do what is against the government operation in order not to result into losing one's money.

Suba

Staff member
When you start a business, of course, there are many unexpected transactions, and all of them will require payment of fiat money, if your supplier does not want to accept crypto as payment. So I think the purpose of having money in the bank is not as saving but as a smooth transaction. Storing Bitcoin is intended as an investment, not for transactions, especially if the country prohibits crypto as a legal tender.