Best way to introduce new products to the market.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I am very passionate about business that are product oriented despite the challenges of competing with the bigger companies.
I have a new product I wish to to introduce I to the market to compete with other products. I have two options base on my reasoning which are to open a big stores and employ a sales rep for my products or I give out my products to distributors already in the market of selling similar products.
The two options has their challenges like the first , the cost of renting a shop and payment for sales rep, the second option is slow sales or likehood pricing down. Please advise base on your experience.

In my opinion, you need to first find out the right time for your product launch.
For example, if you are manufacturing air conditioners, you can't launch them in winters.
You need to figure out your USP like if your air conditioner has a feature that your competitors don't have, promote that feature as much as you can. You can also create a website or use social media to raise awareness of your brand before its launch.
Along with this, you should consider positioning your products in front of your target audiences? Like if you selling cosmetics, rent a shop in a mall or where women like to go, etc.

I am very passionate about business that are product oriented despite the challenges of competing with the bigger companies.
I have a new product I wish to to introduce I to the market to compete with other products. I have two options base on my reasoning which are to open a big stores and employ a sales rep for my products or I give out my products to distributors already in the market of selling similar products.
The two options has their challenges like the first , the cost of renting a shop and payment for sales rep, the second option is slow sales or likehood pricing down. Please advise base on your experience.
Well, marketing a product is the main part of business. If you don't market your products there is no way people will know and patronise you. You can make use of social media for a start, post your products on your social platforms and encourage your family members and friends to do the same. Don't also forget oral advertising. Tell people what you do whenever you gett the opportunity, go places where your products are sought after. You can also develop a blog exclusively for your products. There are many ways to market your goods and services, find them out and try most of them.

Your opinions and suggestions are nice especially in the online version which is good move because sometimes people appreciate more products they see online first before they can buy it. I am already thinking of running a Facebook ads with target to my audience so that they see the product flying on social media.
The aspect of oral marketing is also very important and key, personally I am not good in marketing may be I will have to employ someone to do that for a pay. Marketing is the back bone.

A new product in the market comes with free samples, for example if some food product comes, they ought to let people first taste before buying the product. We had purchased some of them and rejected some; this way companies also come to know which product they should produce. Another one is free product, give free sample of new product with some of their old product, this way their buyers will get the first use of that product and will decide to buy more or not.

A new product in the market comes with free samples, for example if some food product comes, they ought to let people first taste before buying the product. We had purchased some of them and rejected some; this way companies also come to know which product they should produce. Another one is free product, give free sample of new product with some of their old product, this way their buyers will get the first use of that product and will decide to buy more or not.
This is another good marketing strategy you have mentioned my friend. I think using this strategy could easily boost one's products into the market especially if you had done your research very extensively by comparing your product quality to the existing ones before you launch your products into the market. The moment it satisfy them much better than others they will begin to patronize. Thanks for you tips , I will consider it while other opinions keeps coming.

For a new product, you have to do something extra that does that are already in business are not doing. it is either you run a promo on the product by giving out discount relatively too as much product you buy or you make sure your product has extra size package than the one already in the market.
You can also create awareness online to make people know that there is another new product That stands out among the rest and be rest assured your sales will come.

Irrespective of whichever method you settled down for , you need to first of all market the product in the markets and streets so that people can be aware of the existence of such products . Through this you may easily get people that will want to be retailers of your product .

You also need to ensure that the product have attractive features and qualities that will help it Excell amdist competition .
In the end , having a shop despite the cost will be desirable as people will know where to find you.

The two methods are very good, and for either of them to be achieved, you need to ensure that your product is an improvement to what is already existing in the market. Your product need to come with more attractive package, better quality and pocket friendly to stand a chance to compete with an already established market.

If you have enough capital, you can incorporate the two methods to help the product to penetrate the market faster. But if you can't afford the two, you can go for the one you can afford. Although it may be difficult for many people to accept a new product by a company that doesn't have an office.

Irrespective of whichever method you settled down for , you need to first of all market the product in the markets and streets so that people can be aware of the existence of such products . Through this you may easily get people that will want to be retailers of your product .

You also need to ensure that the product have attractive features and qualities that will help it Excell amdist competition .
In the end , having a shop despite the cost will be desirable as people will know where to find you.
Impressive opinion, that awareness is very necessary to get the product known to people however I was thinking that having distributors at different locations will be more preffered to me having my own shop to sell the products.
The tips on online marketing is also very good though in some cases if the products is targeted in an environment one can use his social media page to run the advertisement. It is actually not a easy task to move new products Into the market of big competition.

Introducing a new product into the market requires a serious awareness and campaign programs. You tend to work more if it's an offline business. You need to make use of almost all the advertising media such as radio, television, new papers, open market campaign. The more effective you campaign the more your product will get awareness. You don't expect that a new product will advertise itself that is a very wrong business notion.

What I will suggest is that they should first do the online advertising through influencer bloggers on the internet,all social network and so on once people have seen it through one or two platform like that online...
So it will now be easy for the offline marketing ,because they've already known about it,and next thing they will start asking is where is your office or outlet or store located so they could also buy it bulk as much as they can purchase,because it will be easy for them to sell for their customer as well from customer to buy from them ....
I will always advice we should start from online marketing through all platform ,so it will be well known for everyone and with that try will start looking for it to purchase in the market...

The second option is the most viable. Give it to the distributor of similar products and he will release it to his retailers. The easiest means you could use for now research methods but add incentives to drive up sales volume of which you could gradually remove such incentives as soon as your product gains ground in the market. Inentives like making your product a little bit cheaper or have more volume than that of it's competing product in the market. Try to also find the means of inserting ways the retailers or consumers can directly contact you- by adding flyers or your personal contact details to each product you sell to the market.