Best way to earn money online

DigitalGodzilla

Hi everyone there are many ways to make money online for free but they are often time and energy consuming but in this article I will show you the best way to earn money online for free without wasting your time and energy by this way you can easily make a side income.
So lets get started
The method is "CPA marketing" CPA stands for cost per action that means when you complete an action like email submit, pin submit, completing a survey, etc
but in this method you did not need to complete these action you just need other peoples to complete the action.
Some website that will help you to do so are CPAgrip, Mylead, CPAlead, Offervalt.
in these platform you will get you link that is to be clicked by other people and to task should be completed and when one person do so you will be paid about 2 to 3 or sometimes up to 7 dollars it is very simple and you can get many videos on youtube.com from which you can get more information about CPAmarketing.

Thankyou very much for reading this article..

Chibson

VIP Contributor
CPA marketing is probably one of the businesses I had interest on on the internet before. the business seems very promising if you have proper knowledge of how it works and how to promote your offers very well.

I actually tried using platforms like Pinterest and Facebook to promote my affiliate offers but at the end of the day I was not able to make something tangible from it.

I think the reason was because I didn't have much knowledge about how to promote the offers. It is also very important and necessary for you to choose a very good platform.
For me I would prefer adult CPA marketing.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't think there's any one fit them all when it comes to making money whether online or offline. What you termed best for you might be nothing to another. so it is better we just list out how to make money online and people would choose wha is best for them.
I don't like any thing marketing for me both online and offline because I wouldn't be able to do it.

Marketing has always been tasking for me so I have skip it for now but working is my forte. I can do all kind of jobs that I have the flair for.

Axis

Banned
Are you basically looking for ways to make money online passively and less stressfully, I will totally recommend you to monetize the Google application, just a few minority of people are aware that they can make money by monetizing the Google application and combining it with another external websites in order to make comfortable and reasonable amount of money online. We only know the Google application as a search engine in which we can use to search the internet and find questions or answers. It is also interesting that we can monetize the news niche on Google and make reasonable amount of money online by uploading these free news on another external websites.

The website Vimeo it's basically a content of loading platform where content creators can paste various news as well as contents either written by them or not written by them. You can harmlessly upload news on the Vimeo app, from the Google application and you get paid comfortably for doing so once people begin to view and read your news uploaded.