Best way of making money online

Hagson1

As important as money is, if you do not know or have a genuine knowledge on how to make it. You will just be hearing it from other people without you experiencing it. Nowadays people want to make money online rather than offline.
There are many reasons why people want to make money online. Besides being able to work from home with a flexible schedule, you can reach a global market with a low startup cost.
Some methods of making money online don’t even require creating products or holding inventory.
In addition, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, more people are shopping online. As a result, more businesses are joining the eCommerce industry.
This are some ways of making money online.
  1. Complete online surveys. Make extra cash by sharing your opinions.
  2. Be a mystery shopper. Get paid to review businesses and share your experience as a customer.
  3. Test games and software. Provide developers with insights into their software’s user experience.
  4. Sell stock photos and footage. Ideal for photographers and videographers looking for a way to make passive income.
  5. Sell second-hand items. Declutter your home and sell anything from clothes, appliances, and vehicles.
  6. Sell school notes. Popular among students who want to maintain good grades while making money on the side. They are a lots of ways other than this but I hope this can help.

MakeitWork

Best way amongst others is being with U.S stock exchange
Right tools and knowledge will knock off the ratio of P&L to 2:1,
Idea is to learn first before you try.
Keep this as a smart tip for tools.
20 Minute Trader for Getting started
TradingView for charts
PowerE*Trade App for trading
Those combinations at the top will assure to make you a more confident trader, as per experience

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Those method you highlighted up there are indeed fantastic, And there are millions of people that are working so hard on those online medium and are trying to earn a living from those online sources of income and some of them are doing great with those strategies. But to be frank it is not always enough to focus on those meduim to earn a living . And even the survey is not always open for countries in African mostly my country. The survey platforms would have been one of the very best but with the situation of things it doesn't really work here in my country. And more so when we consider those listed methods they may not really bring in enough earnings to cater of all the necessary needs as prices of things in my country keeps skyrocketing on a daily basis in fact we do not even know where to go for help anymore as it seems as if it is just getting from bad to worse. There are alot of challenge one might face when trying to achieve those tasks here in my country like poor power supply, and even the next work condition here is terrible.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Making money by completing online surveys do not always guarantee income at all because you may never qualify for certain surveys. As far as online selling is concerned, I must say that it is a great way to make money online. However, it all depends on how well your items sell and how many items you sell. If you try to sell less expensive items, then there are chances that you will be selling more of them. This is because people usually prefer to buy items that do not cost enough money because majority of the buyers would have a budget. Selling items online could be a big challenge because you may never know when your products will sell.

This is why I do not think that it is a great idea to rely on online selling alone to make money online. I have also tried to make money testing applications and games and as far as I know, you are required to be a developer in order to make money. You must have superb knowledge about how you can make money by testing apps and in some cases, you might also possess knowledge about game programming if you are testing gaming applications. There are many such methods of making money, but they are all complicated.

allison001

Verified member
You have listed so many legit and best ways we can make money online. Talking about making money online, it's not everybody have that Passion of making money online because it requires your time, especially if you really want to earn more money trolling online.

Affiliate marketing is one of the best and legit means a lot of people nowadays make their money online. Affiliate marketing is a process in which you advertise or promote someone's else business or product then you get your commission in return when they consumer or customer purchase or buy a particular product using your affiliate link.
Another important thing about affiliate marketing is that, in any site you choose to advertise your products you must gain lots of traffic, in this way you will surely make more money from affiliate marketing.

Completing online survey is also another way a lot of people they make their money online even while staying at home. It's a good means I'm making money online,but for me, I find it difficult because it is very stressful. Most of the survey sites are not payable, because the amount of tax you completed in their site doesn't worth the amount of credit you get.

Finger Geek

Verified member
There is no best way to make money online. What might be best way for someone will be worst way to make money for another person. As for me affiliate marketing has been my worse way for me to earn money online because I have tried may tips that I learnt online mad I have not be successful to make a cent. But there are many people out there that are making thousands of dollars every month with affiliate marketing.

I would have also say the easiest way to make money. But what I see easy for me is what is they see very hard. Like someone once asked me how I make money online as he also wants to make money online. So I introduced him to paid to forum websites including trendri forum. But after they registered on the forums, they came back to me and saying that it is very hard for them. So there is no best and easy way to make money online.

It only depends on how an individual sees it. As for me I would say the best and the easiest way to make money online is forex and cryptocurrency trading. But many people have been saying it is a very risky business. Why, that is because they have no knowledge of the trade before going into it. That is why they have lost there money and sees it as a risky business.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
There are so many opportunities abounding on the internet which one can utilise to make as much money as possible. The problem with so many of them I will get is the fact that they are hardly reliable since scammers have taken over every aspect of the internet right now . One has to be extremely careful so as to make sure you do not fall for them because they are always smart and are coming up with new ways of making sure they get hold of your heart and money, if you are greedy and want to reap where you did not sow .

The activities of making money from posting on internet forums is actually the best method I have been using so far and it has proven to be a reliable method for me .

I have tried to post on some other ways of making money , but I am afraid to encourage anyone to try them since they are not paying enough compared to how much effort you are putting inside .

You can even lead someone astray, and they end of blaming you for telling them about that particular opportunity who cheated will have been helpful to them .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
We have so many ways we can make money online legitimately . According to this post we have listed so many ways we can make money online.
Since we are living in a modern, different people come up with different idea on how to make money online legitimately.

Affiliate marketing is one of the best way a lot of people do make their money online even while staying at home with the help of their smartphone or laptop.
What is affiliate marketing? Affiliate marketing can be defined as a process in which you advertise or promote someone's else business or product then you get your commission in return when the consumer customer purchase a particular product using the affiliate link.

This is a very good way of making money online, before making a good morning from this affiliate marketing, you must try as much as possible to drive more traffic to the site, in this way you'll be able to make more money.

Completing online survey as you said is also another way people make their money online. This is a very good and best way of making money online if you find a legit and payable survey site to answer or complete survey daily.

General01

This is an amazing and interesting thread, I appreciate your efforts in putting it up here.
In my opinion, there is no one best way of earning money(online or offline) it so much depends on how well we put our efforts.

When we give out our best we get the best,that's the law of sowing and reaping!

Even though some works are easier and more capable of fetching money than the others, it all requires our maximal inputs in order to achieve maximum results.

For instance, a person that is working and giving maximum efforts in an online job that does not pay significantly can make more money than that person that does Small work and doesn't gives in his efforts even though their payment rate is higher.

In essence, it so much has to do with how best we put in our efforts in order to achieve the best.

Iqra

Many different ways to make money online, like sell second hand products, complete online survey, By social media, Test websites and so many.

Clifford Samuel

As important as money is, if you do not know or have a genuine knowledge on how to make it. You will just be hearing it from other people without you experiencing it. Nowadays people want to make money online rather than offline.
There are many reasons why people want to make money online. Besides being able to work from home with a flexible schedule, you can reach a global market with a low startup cost.
Some methods of making money online don’t even require creating products or holding inventory.
In addition, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, more people are shopping online. As a result, more businesses are joining the eCommerce industry.
This are some ways of making money online.
  1. Complete online surveys. Make extra cash by sharing your opinions.
  2. Be a mystery shopper. Get paid to review businesses and share your experience as a customer.
  3. Test games and software. Provide developers with insights into their software’s user experience.
  4. Sell stock photos and footage. Ideal for photographers and videographers looking for a way to make passive income.
  5. Sell second-hand items. Declutter your home and sell anything from clothes, appliances, and vehicles.
  6. Sell school notes. Popular among students who want to maintain good grades while making money on the side. They are a lots of ways other than this but I hope this can help.
Why not check out the launching exclusive collections with themes based on Amazonian species, this initiative aims to make people aware of what is happening in this biome, so NFTs will have the theme of species that are unique in the Amazon rainforest.

Awwal22

Best way to make money online you can make money online though bit coin currency cripto currency forex trading or like this app which am on now trendri.com it is a very good site to post and get money online if you Post you gets a good percent of posting on the app and many people like the app cause it's gives Mooney while you post and it a very easy methods to revive your payment through bit coin wallet Cash app PayPal coinbase you can receive it's and If you invites you gets paid double on your percentage on any activities