throw a mediocre company together and hope for
the best. However, Lee is very much a doer who’s
balanced out by dreamers. Trust your instincts and
you’ll see when you’re digging in your heels for no
reason. Check out the latest Rotten Tomatoes
happenings on Twitter.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Most people wait until when they are close to retirement age or when they actually retire before they start a business or begin to initiate plan to start a business, which in most cases it will be difficult because their age and in experience. The following is the appropriate time I believe is best to start a business.
1. When you are young
2.when you have no responsibilities
3.when you have an incurable obsession
4.when you no longer find pleasure in working for someone

Feel free to add yours.
When I was young I had not much responsibilities but I had no money so how can I start a business? The best time to start a business is when you have a complete idea of the business that you desire from your heart, you have the list of important elements like the potential customers, the possible suppliers and the location of the business plus the capital. If those elements are complete in your list then that is the best time to start a business regardless if you are young or old.

Georgeadawara

The best time to start your own business is the time when you are ready to give your time your attention and your strength to the business .
When ever you have an idea of a new business and the capital it available then thin on what type of business will you start how can you manage the business which location will it be good for you. Have time and think we'll before starting any kind of business do more research on the business read more books on it and then you can move on and start

Gilead

starting a business is similar to starting a relationship; the best time to start a business is when you have the time to devote your attention to it.
This isn’t to say that there's anything wrong with starting a part-time business or starting a business when you are still working at a job. People have different energy levels and different capabilities. It’s just to say that to give yourself the best shot at starting a business, you have to be able to focus on it.It’s the wrong time for starting a business if you are already experiencing a lot of turmoil or stress in your life. (Starting a business will be stressful in itself, even if everything goes smoothly.) If you are in the process of getting a divorce, have just lost your job, or are moving, for instance, it’s wise to put off starting a business until your life is once again on a more even keel.

Olajidey

The best time to start a business is when you have the capital and you understand the business you are planning to go into very well, either young or older doesn't really matter you might be young and you did not have the capital to start the business, but it is always better to start young if you have the capital because the business does have its challenges so starting young will make you grow with the challenges and have much knowledge added as you overcome the challenges.

IamDozzy

The best time to start any business is when you have made up your mind to do business. Be you old or young, as far you a mentally ready for the pressures that comes with establishing a business, growing the business to the top and then staying at the top. Trust me these processes isn't easy especially the growth aspect of the business. It is best to read up on the biography of great business men like Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk and so on.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Personally I believe that there is no strict rule when it comes to starting your own business. However, there is a time for each and every thing in your life. Starting a business is not that simple. I am a kind of person who does not want to do a job rather I want to own a business. Of course that would require a lot of money and only getting a job or working for someone can bring money. Currently, I am stuck in such kind of situation. So the simple answer to your question is: I think that a person should start a business whenever he is capable to do so because no one knows what future holds for you. I am a kind of person who is unemployed and if I get the opportunity, I will certainly start my own business where I am my own boss.

Roysnickz

Most people wait until when they are close to retirement age or when they actually retire before they start a business or begin to initiate plan to start a business, which in most cases it will be difficult because their age and in experience. The following is the appropriate time I believe is best to start a business.
1. When you are young

Feel free to add yours.
You said a lot... Given a lot of when you think is the best time to start a business. I must you all very correct on all the points made.However, I think the best time to start up a business is now. Start now. Don't procrastinate, just start that business now. As a matter of fact, now is just the right time.
let it be now that you are younger, now that you have a burning passion, now that you have the strength. Do it now.

Victor001

Well someone said there is no particular time to venture into business, well i will not totally agree with that assertion because the agenda of business goes with timing thats while we have long term and short term business.Business implementation varies base on the services you are willing to provide so to venture into business you put in place how marketable your service will be at a given time and at a given location.

Profwriter

1. When you are young

Feel free to add yours.
Procrastination is the mother of failure, the best time to do anything is now. There's never a perfect time or condition for doing things and if you don't have all it takes to get your vision working, you can simplify your business dreams.

Let's say you need 100 dollars to start a business, if you decide to wait till you get 100 dollars, you may never be able to start up that business but if you simplify your dream you will be able to achieve it. Start by doing something that can give you 1 dollar, from there replicate and duplicate and soon you will have 100 dollars.

Sammyesx

1. When you are young

Feel free to add yours.

Ummigal

The best time to start a business is Now. Try as much as possible to imbibe small. This is an issue alot of aspiring entrepreneurs don't want to do. Nothing good on earth starts from the peak, except you are digging a grave that starts from the top to the downside. In conclusion, the best time to start a business is when you have done your real search, assessed the pros and cons, anticipate future challenges and have possible solutions and when you can convince your self that you are starting from the bottom and not the top.

Maven Tiger

Starting a business at younger age has a
Younger people tend to be more adaptable. Part of the reason is that they’ve had a shorter amount of time to be exposed to the norms and rules of the professional world, and are less committed to those entrenched ideals.
An even larger part of the reason is our unique technological age; we face major technological disruptions on a regular basis, and the only way for companies to survive is to adapt and integrate these new technologies.

Starting a businesses in your 20s and 30s, makes you stand a better chance of recognizing and incorporating these new technologies quickly; and as you get older, the rate of development for these technologies will grow even faster. So, start a business while you’re more nimble, and you’ll be able to brave ever-more volatile waters.

Seyesystem

When it comes to business the best time to start business is when you are matured and fully prepared for the business which involved enough capital to start the business and you must have the full knowledge of the business you are entering into. Successful business requires hard work from the owner so that the business will be successful in it business environment. To me once you have enough capital to start the business and you have the required knowledge of the type of the business you want to start then go ahead and start the business age doesn't matter when it comes to business what matters is knowing what you are doing.

Ephy

1. When you are young

Feel free to add yours.
Good ideas but on my perspective think the best time to start a business is when you are ready. Meaning before getting involved in any business you should first ensure that you have the right skills and knowledge needed. Also always aim high and age is very important too in that the earlier the better. Another thing that can make someone to identify the best possible time to start q business is when one is tired of being someone's employee and wants to be his or her own boss then he or she will have to start his or her own business. Another thing is if you've seen a gap in the market and there is a need to start the business due to high demand of your products and services as a result of inadequate supply to the market.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Although people may think there is no right time to start businesses but I need to them that thefe must be specific time to start businesses. Before we can start business, we must make sure that we are prepared mentally, physically, emotionally and even socially for it. If we don't have any experience and we venture into business just because we have the capital, it may not surprise us that the business may not last. My opinion though.

Hina

It’s a logical question to ask. I’d like to say right now because if you’re in a job, for example, which is the position which a lot of people are in, you can start putting things in motion where you don’t have to quit but you are starting to progress towards your goal if it’s to start a business. For example, you can pay for your website whilst you’re in employment.

Peppul

When it comes to business, there is never a specific time to start or not to start, because there will always be client who will patronize you any day and anytime so long as what you are offering in your business is what they want. So that why if you going into starting up a business, you should always make enquiry about the environment you are and how your business will also affect the lives of people living there so that you know what kind of business to do. So in as much as business is concerned all time is best for business as long as you have your capital to start up the business anytime.