Best market to invest in for Forex trading?

markwood

Mark Wood is my name. My home is in Texas. Forex Trading was recommended to me by friends. They informed me of its benefits. It appealed to me, and I intend to invest in it. Could you please advise me on the best market to invest in for Forex trading? Also, could you find a good agency or a person that can assist me and advise me on how to invest in Forex Trading? That would be really helpful. Thank you

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
If I have the money and the time , I think I will likely engage in forex trading because that's just one of the most surest way of making money and so many people are making money with forex trading everyday . I don't just know why I do not like investment in cryptocurrency because from what I am seeing here cryptocurrency will always make people to suffer and those who have made profit with this cryptocurrency must have lost it all because of the bear market ..

I have so many people that are trading Forex and I believe forex may be well ordered and it is not as risky as cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is extremely volatile and at the end of the day if you're not careful the possibility of losing your life saving in cryptocurrency is very high because of so many scam project.

Unfortunately in the future when I have the time and the resources I'll consider learning about forex and possibly I'll try one of the best platform to see my trading strategy after I am done with the training because I have to be able to generate signal on my own before I can even make an attempt to trade with my money

D

Deleted member 78905

yes, I agree with Ithedicious that forex trading is much much better than cryptocurrency because crypto is highly volatile and you can lose all your investments and profits all at once if a crypto coin will crashes therefore forex trading is much better as there is a very low risk of having a major loss if you will do a proper study and then invest. or will take a help of a professional agency. I will suggest you contact Fidelcrest as it is a professional firm that provides funding for traders all around the world. Me and many of my friends have worked with them and they are trustable

Mary Frederick

Choice of trading style has a high impact on traders’ trading. Hedging is a good way to escape awkward situation. Some traders consistently follow this trading approach even though I don’t follow this approach all the time. FXOpulence allows all types of trading styles on their platform.