Forex Brokers Which are the best brokers in the market

Xantus

Considering how the market works every one have a way of deciding which is the best broker I have used a few and I can say having a good forex broker can also help in your trading journey.
Some of the ways people decide who are the best brokers in the market are through the leverage they give, their withdrawal process, their maintenance process and also material they provide for effective trading.
I can recommend only but a few I have tried
FXTM
XM
FBS
This are the few I have tried out

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I believe this might also depend on your location that will determine which forex broker that will be the best for you as a forex trader, but mostly if I am trading a demo account I do use XM forex broker because I consider them as the best on the internet. there are others but XM is one of my favourite and it is also among the most popular.

Robson Dey

Forex trading can be complex and difficult if you don’t know the market well. However, if you have proper knowledge and skill it can be easy to earn money from forex trading. So, focus on learning rather than searching for the shortcut. There are no other shortcuts than learning knowledge.
That’s why I am spending most of my time in Forex4you educational resources. This is the best broker I have ever seen. They always help me to make consistent profit from this market. They are very reliable. They provide 24/5 customer support to their clients.

Xantus

Forex trading can be complex and difficult if you don’t know the market well. However, if you have proper knowledge and skill it can be easy to earn money from forex trading. So, focus on learning rather than searching for the shortcut. There are no other shortcuts than learning knowledge.
That’s why I am spending most of my time in Forex4you educational resources. This is the best broker I have ever seen. They always help me to make consistent profit from this market. They are very reliable. They provide 24/5 customer support to their clients.
All the brokers I mentioned above also provide educational material with webinar and other stuffs to help their customer to have a successful and happy trading experience
Am hearing about them for they first time, how good is their spread

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The term best forex broker is relative. What seems to be best to you may not be good for someone else. One thing I can say is that you must know what you want to see him a broker. They look out for those forex brokers who have some of the features you are looking for. Anyone you see that has those features is your best forex broker.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several brokers in the forex trading market. Meanwhile, if you are a beginner in forex trading then there are some features in which you need to consider before you register an account with any of them. One of them is demo trading because it can go a very long way to teach you a lot of things. You can also use it to learn risk management.
I know FTXM.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are so many forex brokers out there and they all offer different dimensions to trade in Forex. I personally prefer to choose brokers that are country specific so that I will not have so much with regulatory issues. On a general I prefer to be trading with fxtm and XM.