Best faucet ever, cryptowin.io

Mertayasa

This faucet has 4.5 reviews in trustpilot and become my best faucet. In this site we can claim around 1 to 5 bitcoin satoshi every 15 minutes and instantly withdrawal to our faucet pay account. We also can earn more coins simply by clicking ads and finish their offer wall. I usually love to multiply my bitcoin by playing their dice game, but I'm not recommend you because it's very risky.

In order to earn consistent profits just claim the faucet as much as you can, because according to my experience you can make around 500 coins each day if you consistent working in this site.​

Finger Geek

Verified member
One thing I don't like about clamming from faucet website is that there payment is low. That 500 satoshi you mentioned is not up to 30 cent. The best faucet I like is Freebitco dot in. Because as your activities increase so as your claims increase. I can earn up to 15 USD per month with the website and I can also play bet hi and Lo to increase my earnings.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Any faucet which i can't claim within one hour isn't for me, I'm just concentrating on the options that lays little higher than $0.10 a day which doesn't consume my time. That's why i stick with cointiply irrespective of its low earning to be earning some satoshis with it and not wasting my time plenty to earn peanuts.