FireFaucet | The Best Auto-Faucet & Crypto Rewards

jonas

FireFaucet <<<Crypto AutoFaucet>>>
CryptoCurrencies to win: BTC, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Dashcoin, Ethereum, Tron, Zcash, Digibyte etc.

Timer: 2 minutes;

Earning Options:
-Faucet;
-PTC;
Shortlink;
-Miner.

Activity Ranks
Get paid for staying active on site! They reward out top 10 active users everyday! Ranks are updated every 5 minutes.
Activity points are used to determine activity of users, like the more they claim, do Short-Links, mine, do faucets, or refer friends, then you earn Activity points.
Rank Rewards
Rank rewards are added to users accounts at midnight UTC.

Levels & Rewards
In addition to Rank Rewards, you also earn Guaranteed amount of coins every time you level up. Your 'Activity Points' work as 'EXP' which helps you level up.
With each level your bonus also increases which means you get more coins as you level up!

Referral Program:
20% of all coins earned by referral.

My Payment Proof
PLsc0Ty.jpg

Withdraw Options:
FaucetPay: Instant Payment;

Register Here

FireFaucet

Thank you in advance. Happy Earnings.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I'm a fervent user of firefaucet, and I have been earning really low there. I don't know how you keep doing it to be earning this big. Are you using some kind of VPN to run the site? Seriously, I'm just wondering because it's just a PTC site. Or perhaps, you base in abroad and you earning most from their offer walls.

jonas

I'm a fervent user of firefaucet, and I have been earning really low there. I don't know how you keep doing it to be earning this big. Are you using some kind of VPN to run the site? Seriously, I'm just wondering because it's just a PTC site. Or perhaps, you base in abroad and you earning most from their offer walls.
This is one of the best cryptocurrency sites with earning methods such as surveys, offers, games, referrals and so on. Rarely can we find such a site with so many earning methods. To which we can add immediate payment processing.
All these methods help me to make such payouts.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This is one of the best cryptocurrency sites with earning methods such as surveys, offers, games, referrals and so on. Rarely can we find such a site with so many earning methods. To which we can add immediate payment processing.
All these methods help me to make such payouts.
I need to ask, which country are from? Because of the way you have been cashing out from this site. You may probably base in abroad, not Africa. You can't be allowed to be earning that way if you are in Africa. I base in Nigeria, and I can't even earn anything from the site apart from the PTC and the hour bonus. Which section of the app are you earning from, mostly?

jonas

I need to ask, which country are from? Because of the way you have been cashing out from this site. You may probably base in abroad, not Africa. You can't be allowed to be earning that way if you are in Africa. I base in Nigeria, and I can't even earn anything from the site apart from the PTC and the hour bonus. Which section of the app are you earning from, mostly?
I am from Europe. I mostly use surveys to reach the minimum withdrawal amount. Fortunately there are so many options to choose from. These may not be available in Nigeria.

jonas