florecitty

What Are Paid Surveys?

Do you like to offer your conclusions on consistently things?

On the off chance that you do, at that point this is ideal for you.

You can bring in money and prizes offering your thoughts on paid studies on the web.

Paid overviews are studies that request your assessment on something and consequently you get paid for your time.

There's no correct answer. So it doesn't require a lot of exertion.

Paid studies are normally led by statistical surveying organizations, of all shapes and sizes organizations, and ideological groups.

You can finish paid studies on your PC on the web, or on your cell phone or tablet.

Paid overviews won't make you rich. Yet, in the event that you need to bring in a touch of additional money and an opportunity to win monetary rewards, with almost no exertion, at that point paid reviews could be for you. A huge number of Americans partake in paid studies each year. So you're in good company.
I still recommend 2 survey sites that are proven to pay until now. Also because the surveys offered are more interesting and straightforward. If interested, you can click the link below:
www.surveyon.com
* YouGov | Join Community

Sprite1950

I found the best site for surveys was Cointiply. I made quite a lot of money on that site. It's a reward site which pays in Bitcoin or doge so if you don't like that method of payment it won't be for you. I made quite a bit on TapResearch and Theoremreach as these will pay you for attempting a survey whether you qualify or not. I used to exchange my bitcoins for another digital currency on a different site.

The other survey site I did well on was Offernation. I qualified for quite a few of their surveys. They pay by paypal and I used to listen to Hideout tv to top up my points.

I have to say surveys are my least favourite way to earn money. I have tried YouGov before but never cashed out and never tried surveyon. Maybe I should just take a look. Thank you for bringing them to our attention.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well articulated, all this surveys you quoted here, I have tried them all, no one worked for me. Including paidviewpoint, paid over views etc. I have visited more than 100+ survey sites online none I find beneficial to me. Sometimes I suspected my demographics being a barrier for me in my online job quest. I have given up on survey, unless one will tell me that this one will pay me irrespective of my location then I'll join it to see if I can earn as well through it.

florecitty

Well articulated, all this surveys you quoted here, I have tried them all, no one worked for me. Including paidviewpoint, paid over views etc. I have visited more than 100+ survey sites online none I find beneficial to me. Sometimes I suspected my demographics being a barrier for me in my online job quest. I have given up on survey, unless one will tell me that this one will pay me irrespective of my location then I'll join it to see if I can earn as well through it.
I posted these two sites because I've made withdrawals from the Yougov site and the surveyon site. I like these two survey sites because purely just by answering surveys we can still make withdrawals, without having to invite referrals. it just takes patience and persistence.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I posted these two sites because I've made withdrawals from the Yougov site and the surveyon site. I like these two survey sites because purely just by answering surveys we can still make withdrawals, without having to invite referrals. it just takes patience and persistence.
I have tried yougov survey platform before it didn't work out for me. I know you're from the top tier country that's why it's working for you. I doesn't work for me cos I'm from the lower tier country. No surveys have ever worked for me. It is very frustrating for me to earn admirably with surveys. I'm just staying away from any surveys at the moment. Unless I find that one that pays well in my region, that's when I will reconsider my plans to try out surveys again. For now, I prefer paid to post sites, and taking care of my offline gaming network, that's all, believing that the future will be better.

cmoneyspinner

Sprite1950 ~ I have been active on Cointiply for about 3 years. I even have have referred users that are earning me coins. I never really tried the surveys because it was so easy to earn coins rolling the faucet, clicking the PTC ads, and every once in a while doing one of those offers where all you have to do is visit a website and stay on that page for about 5 minutes. Like you, I don't like surveys either but I am glad that you named 2 that I can try: TapResearch and Offernation. I may look into it. Thanks.

Donkiz

Whenever I hear people say that they make money doing surveys I keep wondering how did they do it, which tricks do they use to earn something from survey sites, what did they do that qualified them for the surveys while the sites keep singing not qualified for me like national anthem.

Even though I have decided to forget everything about paid surveys and move on since obviously it's not for me, but I will still welcome the opportunity to know explicitly why it's hard for me to qualify for surveys.

Olajidey

That means you must reside in a country where you are being allowed to participate but for someone like me, I will just let the survey site pass me because my country is not among country given access to participate on the site and I will not want to just work myself and late ban the account when am expecting to get paid. If I want to really enjoy the survey I know that I must have been a resident in these two country either UK or US for me to earn.

florecitty

I'm really sorry for you, because surveyon site can only be accessed in the Asian region,...

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Originally i am not a fan of working on survey website in order to make money online , but I know a few thing about working on survey websites and I also know one of the best survey websites that I can recommend to anyone who intend to make money online by working on surveys . To be more elaborate ,the main reason why I do not like working on survey website is that almost all the survey websites in the internet are scum and fraudulent platforms as an individual must avoid , detests , and discourage . But that does not mean that all survey websites are com and fraudulent .

The website prolific.com is considered to be a survey paying website , the website is no doubt legit , flexible , paying , and easily accessible etc . The prolific website is considered to be way more better than other survey websites because unlike other survey websites that pay it uses low earnings and payout the prolific website is way more better in the areas of payout because it is highly paying . Survey websites are known for their low payout but in the prolific website you can get pay highly , but anyways it depends on your persistency and consistency .