Best crypto Exchange - Okx Exchange

roseberry

The okx exchange is a new and upcoming digital asset trading platform that offer its users access to a variety of digital assets, including bitcoin and ethereum.
Okx was founded in 2017 by Star Xu and has since become one of the most popular exchange in the world. The Okx Exchange was created with the intention of providing its users with a user friendly and secure trading environment that is easy to use for beginner and advanced traders.

if you are looking for an exchange that offers great customer service and a wide variety of coins and tokes, The Okx Exchange should be on top of your list.
Check complete review of Okx Exchange on Coinpedia

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
The okx exchange is a new and upcoming digital asset trading platform that offer its users access to a variety of digital assets, including bitcoin and ethereum.
Okx was founded in 2017 by Star Xu and has since become one of the most popular exchange in the world. The Okx Exchange was created with the intention of providing its users with a user friendly and secure trading environment that is easy to use for beginner and advanced traders.

if you are looking for an exchange that offers great customer service and a wide variety of coins and tokes, The Okx Exchange should be on top of your list.
Check complete review of Okx Exchange on Coinpedia
Any thoughts on this one?~ images (1).jpeg

Bash4j

Any thoughts on this one?~ View attachment 59550

In addition to its higher leverage trading, the exchange
DeFi integration via a decentralized finance (DeFi) aggregator into its crypto exchange application caught my attention. It allows users to swap their tokens and access DeFi services through its Web3 Wallet

Isi24

I won’t agree that okx is best , I signed up on their exchange for going to one month now my kyc is still under review . Unlike bitget , it’s didn’t take up to 20mins my account got verified, even binance too is quite fast