Best careers and jobs for the future

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi everyone!!! Today I prepared a new post for you. Hope that you will find it interesting.
Well, would you like to know what jobs will be the highest paying and in demand in 2022
or for the next decade? If the answer is 'yes', then you can go through the list below:

Doctors
Nurses
Dentists
Dental Hygienists
Physical Therapists
Mental Health Professionals
Data Analysts
Plumbers
Electricians
Software Developers
Cybersecurity Experts
Alternative Energy Installers and Technicians

As you can see nothing remains the same forever, everything is changing. Some jobs are dying out
and some new ones appear. Well, what do you think? Could you, please, add more careers to the list?
Thank you.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are some cheap skill in your writing ,an example of such is the electrical skill and plumbing, although electrical skill and plumbing is a lucrative one but the problem over here with the skill is that there is higher competition and a lot of people are already plumbers and electricians ,and as a result you will needs a lot of exposure before you are able to make money constantly with this.. people can be a doctor there is no problem but it will require you to score high on jamb, nurses is lucrative but sometimes I've not been able to see male nurses available, all the nurses have been seeing in the hospitals are females.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
These were some of the best professionals, but I prefer to be a self-employed person. Being a writer myself, I can confirm that being a freelancer has its own advantages and disadvantages but there are more advantages if we compare both drawbacks and benefits. I think the jobs you mentioned pay a good amount of money. However, electricians and plumbers do not earn much in my country, unfortunately.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
There are some cheap skill in your writing ,an example of such is the electrical skill and plumbing, although electrical skill and plumbing is a lucrative one but the problem over here with the skill is that there is higher competition and a lot of people are already plumbers and electricians ,and as a result you will needs a lot of exposure before you are able to make money constantly with this.. people can be a doctor there is no problem but it will require you to score high on jamb, nurses is lucrative but sometimes I've not been able to see male nurses available, all the nurses have been seeing in the hospitals are females.
Hi Sotherefore. Thank you for your nice post. I agree with what you mention in your post. In additiona,the location of every person and the needs of a specific area are good factors that we should take into consideration. Thanks for sharing.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Hi Sotherefore. Thank you for your nice post. I agree with what you mention in your post. In additiona,the location of every person and the needs of a specific area are good factors that we should take into consideration. Thanks for sharing.

I agree with the location factor. The fact of the matter remains that there are many doctors who charge a much higher consultation fees. Most of these doctors reside in rich neighborhoods and they charge a high fees, accordingly. There are many doctors who have opened clinics in poor neighborhoods and they charge a significantly low fees. I think the fees of doctor also depends on each and every country. The pay rates of each and every profession in different countries are different. Don't you agree? For example, I have heard that Cyprus is quite expensive country, am I right?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Though, you have mentioned some of the most rewarding professions, in our time. Maybe in the future, there might be more rewarding professions like those ones. But I will like to say those professions are much more rewarding in most western nations than most African countries, and it's cos they place so much on them cos they know the importance of the services they render to the people.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
It is not like I am against the jobs you listed above but if you ask me, I think it is way more than this mentioned up there, what I am trying to say is that there are other ones that are supposed to be included because checking on those, it is obvious that all these works are professional jobs which are usually based on salary, what about business types like the self employed professions that can even earn more money than depending on salary, well you can as well say that money will be needed to establish a particular one but I still think it is a better option to these ones.