Best and simplest way of earning money

Sahkhriss

It seems very difficult to earn money online at first, I have been wondering about making money online, it seems difficult to me at first because I have I have been scammed several times on most of the earning sites online, but at time goes on I get to know about pay to post site which seem to be legit, so what can you say about making money online folks.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you really want to make money on the internet then the first thing you should do is to make your research and choose the one you want. If it is affiliate marketing you want to do then you will make research about affiliate marketing and you can probably get started on YouTube. There are so many YouTube videos that will explain to you what affiliate marketing means and how you can get started but you have to be careful because there are a lot of them which will not tell you the right things. If it is cryptocurrency trading you want to venture into then you also have to make proper research and watch some YouTube videos and read some blog posts or probably follow some forums because you will get a lot of information on them. Making money online is probably not easy for newbies because there are a lot of things you need to know and understand in order not to fall for scams. When I started my online money making journey, I ventured into a lot of scam platforms but at the end of the day I learnt my lesson and today I can boast of making some good amount of money on the internet.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Sometimes you have to be scammed to be experienced , and sometimes you have to be scammed in order to advise someone else who is a newbie in online money making . Trust me I know the feeling brother , to work on a particular website burning your phone resources (battery and data) every single passing day just to make sure that you work on a particular website then at the end of the day or when you reach minimum withdrawal on the website you are either banned , blocked or uncompensated such feeling is devastating and disappointing . That is why I watch every online money-making newbie to first of all make his or her own research about the particular website before investing his or her money time and energy.

It doesn't really matter about how fast or simple making money online is what really counts is how legit the website you are about to work on is , no one will want to spend his or her precious time on something that is not productive or rewarding , so in order to stay away from unrewarding websites proper research must be done . Websites like Amazon , upwork , Fiverr etc . Are all legit websites where you can do activities like freelancing and affiliate marketing etc .

E

eldavis

Personally I think there is no easy way to make money or a specific way. Just look for the one that suits you most and it's legit then work with it. What works for you might not work for the next person and what works for the other person may not work for you.