Best alternative to forum posting?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Considering how much time we spend on these forums to earn little cash compared to the time we are spending, I think it is good for us to share ideas on what platforms one could harness this writing skills to make some good money.

Seriously it is not easy coming here on trendri to type up to 4,000 words every blessed day without earning up to $3 from everything (both threads and comments) . This is something I think one has to think about and then seek out other alternatives that would guarantee better returns.

I am not too conversant with such opportunities in writing that one can use to get money.

I am sure a good writer, and I believe with quality research process, I can come up with top notch contents and get better payment, instead of earning peanuts.

I believe this would be an eye-opener for so many members here who may not have known about the potentials in other platforms.

Most of us are posting here for the money and not really because we want to post as others may be thinking.
Even if it is a good explanation of how to earn with sites like Fiverr, uowork, etc.i believe it is going to be very educative

Have any ideas?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well apart from posting on paid to post platform , there are different ways you can also make money on the internet such which may include transcription and others depending on your area of interest.

someone may decide to learn affiliate marketing , yes that's another ways of making money on the internet , a person also at the same time could be interested to learn how to transcribe , it is still among a perfect way of making money on the internet. They both have just mentioning can also generate some money to people that really understand how to do it perfectly.

For people who are interested to make money without a skill just like the the poster has said I believe he or she can engage in Pico working, it is among one of the most easiest way to make money when you do not have a skill , and at the same time it could also be stressful most especially for newbies that are coming new into the platform. Paid to click website is also better but you may not likely be able to make anything with paid to click website because obviously their earning rate is always so low to the liking of everybody.

Here are some good alternative to forum posting.

1. Join a CPA site: what is CPA? CPA means commission per action. A CPA website is one that pays it's users to promote new apps or bring in more customers by using their promoting link. Just like affiliate marketing, you get a link that you shared to people. Actions can be downloading a new app, signing up for new websites or bringing leads to websites. Once the action is done, you get paid and can withdraw to your PayPal account.

2. Become a freelancer: you can start up by becoming a freelancer on freelancing sites like upwork and fiverr. You can write articles for business owners or website owners. This a good alternative because you get paid more than forum sites.

These are my best picks and I thought of sharyit with you

Skysaint

Verified member
Yes, there are better alternative to forum posting and that is you learning a digital skill that is in high demand in the online market. Of course, you can't expect to become a millionaire from forum posting and I for example, forum posting is just a means to an end because I always like trading my earnings in the cryptocurrency market for sometime before thinking about withdrawal and this will help boost my earnings.
So you can choose to offer freelancing services and that will require you to get a skill in a particular niche and offer your services to the online customers in exchange for money. There's no better way to earn online than that or you can go into affiliate marketing or if you have any business you are running offline, you can go ahead to create an online presence for it to get more customers. So you check this all out and choose which amongst them that will suit you perfectly.

You said something about being good at writing, that is, you have a writing skill. Then I will like to know what you like writing about; if you can come up with an interesting story and is very engaging then you can go and strike a deal with the Phoenix browser so they can let you write your story and pay you in the end.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I can realize that many people would disagree with me, but I do not think that there is any alternative to paid to post forums. Paid to post forums are unique way to make money and they are far much better than many other online money making methods because when it comes to paid forum posting, you earn money instantly. This is something I do not find on any other platform. The only exception are the article submission sites that pay you up front money for contributing articles on their platform or Freelancing platforms that pay you good money for working for a client.

When it comes to such platforms, you earn money by sending a piece of your manuscript and get paid within a few days. The same is true for freelancing platforms. But the main issue with freelancing platforms is that you have to bid on projects. This makes paid forum posting much better than freelancing sites. Moreover, even websites that pay an up front money to write article might also reject your work. This is why I consider paid forum posting the best way to make money online, which has no real alternative. I am a full-time poster on many forums and I have the best experience with forums.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are numerous ways to make money online and paid to post website is one of them . Personally this website has been one of the best forum paid to post website I have encountered . Due to its flexibility and easily accessibility the website is unique and also legit to make couple of Dollars online . I understand when you say that we should share ideas on alternative ways we can make money online apart from posting on this website.

Well presently I am personally working on two websites that end me cash daily . First one is the trendri website and the second is watch cruise.com . Just like trendri the website is amazing , it is a pay to watch website that allows its users and members to watch short video and movie clips , and after watching there any tokens which could later be converted into money which could be withdrawn through various withdrawal mediums like PayPal , bank transfer , bitcoin , lite coin , binance ID , payeer etc . You can check and do your research about this website for yourself . But trust me the website is indeed a legit and paying one . the website also has an app which you can download on the Google play store or on the Google app store .

Caramelle

Writers can find freelance writing jobs through popular platforms like Fiverr or Upwork but it usually takes time to build a reputation on those types of sites as there are hundreds or even thousands of competitors for every available job. An alternative would be to join content mills where you can claim writing projects that are within your expertise or those that can be completed with basic knowledge and some research. These sites usually pay considerably less than direct clients but they save you some precious time looking for and dealing with potential clients. Many of them offer continuous streams of jobs that you can choose from.

Content mills typically require writer-applicants to pass grammar and writing tests. Many require writers to provide sample articles. Unfortunately, you could be screened out by many writing sites because of your location. You can try searching for a local content mill where you have a better chance of acceptance. It can be stressful writing for content mills, especially when you are doing rush jobs that have to be completed within a few hours.​

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I totally agree with everything you mention in your thread. It is true that forum posting is so time-consuming and tiring and unfortunately, the earnings are very low. There are other more profitable earning ways like affiliate marketing and freelancing jobs. Of course, these jobs require some skills in order to make some good money.

Suba

Staff member
I admit, there are many disadvantages of online earning forums, one of which is the small rewards, when compared to the work and the length of time we spend. but behind that there are also many benefits besides being able to interact, share opinions/ideas and experiences, we also often gain new knowledge. I realize the quality of my writing is very far from perfection or my quality is still an amateur not a professional writer. I have also joined many forums to make posts and articles, and I never complain no matter how much reward they give for my writing. But Trendri gives the biggest reward for your writing compared to other forum sites.

Many legit sites that provide big rewards, such as
Rankpay.com/write-for-us you will be paid $ 50 per post,
Bmichellepippin.com will pay you each article from $50 to $100, eCommerceinsiders.com will pay you $75 to $125 for each article etc.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
If you are interested to make money on fiverr it can still be achieved , the most important thing is to learn a skill , learning a skill involved you having a digital skill you can monetize on a freelance platforms. That is ways a lot of freelancers are making their money on the internet.

Any way you are interested to make money on the internet can still be achieve, it requires your plans and preparation and how you personally is working toward achieving what you are interested. You also have to understand that competition is something you cannot escape as a freelancer most especially if you are new to a freelance platform.

Obviously there are different ways money could be made on the internet , it all depends on your plans and preparation or your area of interest that determines the possibility of you making money with what you are interested.