Benifits of Dry Apricot

MRizwan530

Dried apricots are a healthy food that is available to you all year round. A small grain of dried apricots has a hidden treasure of health that can only benefit those who are aware of its reality. Dried apricots have many medical benefits and its use protects you from many common ailments. Here i am discussing some benifits of Dry apricot.
Best Eyes: - Dried apricots are rich in two nutrients that protect eyesight, which weakens with age. The use of dried apricots also helps reduce the risk of cataracts.

Digestive system: - The use of dried apricots before meals improves our digestive system. In addition, dried apricots are also helpful in terms of constipation and also eliminates unwanted substances.
Healthy Heart: - Dried apricots contain a large amount of fiber which lowers the level of cholesterol in the body and therefore reduces the risk of heart disease. It also raises levels. Eating half a cup of dried apricots daily is good for heart health.

If you like my article than must reply. Your complement will encourages me. Thanks for reading.

Oh really, I have never come across dried apicots, I'm just coming across it now via your post but the medical benefits it offers are very appealing. It is so wonderful that we have so much healthy foods here in abudance but the issue is always about knowing about them and having in your locality or country. I will look for it in my region here to experiement with it especially for my eyes. I know looking at the screen almost through out the day gives me some pains and sometimes red eyes. I hope this food will be helpful to me as stated by you.

Oh really, I have never come across dried apicots, I'm just coming across it now via your post but the medical benefits it offers are very appealing. It is so wonderful that we have so much healthy foods here in abudance but the issue is always about knowing about them and having in your locality or country. I will look for it in my region here to experiement with it especially for my eyes. I know looking at the screen almost through out the day gives me some pains and sometimes red eyes. I hope this food will be helpful to me as stated by you.
Yes even me I have never come across this type of fruits before, I think this fruit may only be available in some region most especially certain continent of the world. as we all know most fruit are not available in all continent we can have mango and pawpaw over here but may not be available in other continent. I've never heard of it before.