Saving Money BENEFITS OF SAVINGS

SUPERNO

What is savings
Savings refer to money you put aside for future use rather than spending it immediately. In addition to the benefits of saving up for future ...
Therefore is very important we save things can come up(likes investment, issues), instead of borrowing owing Dept up and down like kangaroo(permit me),save save save!!!!!.

Savings is what is left after we have deducted consumption from income but some people will argue that savings should be removed from income before consumption but I quite disagree, anyway savings should be used to invest in a business or trade so as to increase the wealth of savings we had initially.

I also advise people that no matter how business minded you are, do not invest all your money. I have a formula that helps me invest certain amount of money and also save certain amount of my income. Saving is necessary when your investment will not yield profit.I have seen people who invested all their money in a particular business and the business turned out to be a scam and they lost so much amount of money.

There are many benefits of saving, first we save money to solve unknown problem in the future we also save money to invest, ways to save money for future use. Saving of money is a very good idea and also something everyone should adopt to because it truly helps. Any man who cannot save will never be able to achieve from any job. Saving is the best way to calculate your achievements.

Aside from having money when you need it one other benefit of saving is the peace of mind that you have money in the bank or in the piggy bank. As I always say if I have $10 in my wallet I feel secured because I can buy what I want and I can go where I want. When I have nothing in my wallet then I feel poor and obviously sad.

I will define savings as money put aside to serve a bigger purpose or just put aside because it's not needed and might later serve a bigger purpose. People save for a lot of things but what must be ironed out is that all saving in the mind of the saver is to serve the day or perhaps save the future. Sometimes saving leads to investment.

Saving means to save the left over or to save from many resource on hand for unforeseen circumstances.
It is a good thing to save so that when there is need to make use of it one can just lay hands on it and use it. Sometimes since we don't know what future holds we need to save.And we can also save to start up a business

Saving can be done for three motives. The first is for precautionary motive. This means to meet up with unforseen circumstances. There are some issues we find ourselves, if we have not been saving, it may be difficult to get out of the mess. Other reasons is for speculative reason while the third one is for investment purpose. Saving no doubt is very important.

Saving money is going to actually benefit you in a lot of ways.
Whenever you are wanting to start a project in the future like creating your own small business then saving small amount of money daily or weekly is going to help you to achieve that goal fast.
It is also important to save for emergencies like health emergencies.