Benefits of Lemon

raaman

Valued Contributor
Lemon is a store house of properties that destroy various diseases. It is juicy, light to digest, reduces the thirst, anthelmintic and air extinguisher. Lemon increases appetite, helps in eating and digestion. It is beneficial for eyes, heart, stomachache and fever.

It also reduces blood pressure. Giving lemon to people who have suffered from constipation and cholera disease is beneficial. According to modern research, lemon has strong disinfectant power and increases your immunity. Lemon protects against scurvy due to the abundance of vitamin 'C'.

It contains sufficient amount of elements of minerals like citric acid, calcium, and phosphorus. The anti-oxidants called bio-flavonoids contained in it are beneficial for our health. Consuming lemon improves the skin, and helps in reducing the weight.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You explained every bit of benefits attached to lemon in the human body. With this kind of benefits, one that exhibit lemon will look into drinking/eating things that is made up of lemon. Their are lots of food substances that contains lemon, like the lemon grass, that can be boiled as drink, the lemon fruit and so on. They're all proficient to our health.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Lemon is used for several things....It's used for curing so many diseases. Some people uses lemon to cure malaria, if mixed with some local tea leafs and it can also be use to reduce belly fat with the aid of some Chinese tea and hot water.

Some people drink it with hot water very early in the morning, because It has a substances that calms the nerves.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lemon generally are not good for consumption because of the high acidic content in it , however I believe it is good for treatment of the body and a lot of people most especially people in the local region used to treat a lot of disease and infection when they mix it with other things. People with ulcer are not device to take it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Lemon comes with a lot of health benefit. Lemon is a good source of antioxidants for the body systems. Antioxidant helps to get rid of free radical elements that are capable of causing sickness and harm to the body cells. It is even recommended to blend lemon juice together with some other foods in order to fight weak erection in men. It is recommended to take lemon at least once in a week.

Noor ahmed

Lemon is a store house of properties that destroy various diseases. It is juicy, light to digest, reduces the thirst, anthelmintic and air extinguisher. Lemon increases appetite, helps in eating and digestion. It is beneficial for eyes, heart, stomachache and fever.

It also reduces blood pressure. Giving lemon to people who have suffered from constipation and cholera disease is beneficial. According to modern research, lemon has strong disinfectant power and increases your immunity. Lemon protects against scurvy due to the abundance of vitamin 'C'.

It contains sufficient amount of elements of minerals like citric acid, calcium, and phosphorus. The anti-oxidants called bio-flavonoids contained in it are beneficial for our health. Consuming lemon improves the skin, and helps in reducing the weight.
Lemon has various advantages , drinking lemon water is beneficial in lowering
blood pressure .it can also prevent cancer , it maintains health because it has many useful vitamin that makes a person healthy ,

Empress

Verified member
Lemon has a lot of benefits it is used for washing the blood stream but I mostly use it for lightening skin because it is really effective for me when I use it with tumeric it makes my skin free from acne and also lightening skin and makes my face free from pimples.