Benefits of including beans in our diet

Empress

Verified member
Beans are very high in fiber and fiber help to keep you regular and also seems to protect against heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and also digestive illness. Beans are a great way to get, low calorie protein, low fat that already has the carbs and fiber mixed in, if you make an habit of eating beans you will more likely to have slimmer waist, lower body weight, and also a lower body mass index .
Eating a variety of beans not only helps diabetes but it also helps to control our high blood sugar that is better a cause and symptoms of that disease. Black beans contains magnesium which make protein and bone and stabilize the blood sugar

Bard Racheal

I'm so glad to come across this topic here.

Beans is a very medicinal food when included in almost all your meal.

Yes!
Lol. This "Beans" issue has been a controversial topic of discuss by most people.

Most persons who are ignorant to what good the Intake of beans adds to the body, tries to put a bridge between lovers of beans and non lovers of beans.
It may seem funny,but most people actualizes it.

Some says it makes people pollute the air unnecessarily.

And they do not want to get disgraced in the public.

Some people see beans to be like feaces.

Lol.
Infact,these are no tangible reasons why we should not include this particular food to our dish as many times as we want.

Beans is Rich.
Very rich in protein.

Very rich in body building.
It is also very rich in building your immune system.

It has been well noticed that majority of people loves eating rice a lot, pushing beans aside.

They are thereby neglecting balance diet.

It is very proper to balance your every meal in your menu.
Include beans to the rice you're eating most times.

I for one, it's been really helpful to me.
I tried to abandon this particular food the season the price of beans skyrocketed;but I came to discover that I was making a huge mistake.

It affected my immune system.
And make me so skinny, drained and sickly.

Beans is very important to the human body.
Like wise other variety of food.
Normalize balancing things.

Barin

I like eating beans a lot I do eat it like twice in a week because of the nutritious benefits I derive from it

Drrooll

Beans contains vital nutrient in the body which helps to complete the nutrient in the body that we need daily

Aceenmi

Beans contain protein and other nutrient as well and this beans also helps to reduce the risk of certain diseases in the body

Jjimale

Beans is very nutritious we should make sure we include it in our diet at least twice in a month because of all the health benefits attached to it

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Eating of Beans is very good in the body. When some body is eating beans his / her skin will be looking fresh and good. And whenever some body is having diabetes they use to prescribed to them yo be eating beans because it also help to reduce or cure it.
Though some people don't usually like eating it because its use to make them fat but the benefit from beans is very much.
It is good be eating it especially in the evening because its a lite food.
And if some body is not strong or loss blood it can help to correct that also.

blessingc

Beans are a great source of fiber. They are a great way to get low-fat, low-calorie protein that already has the fiber and carbs mixed in. They also contain amino acids, which are the protein building blocks that the body uses to heal and to make new tissues, such as bone, muscle, hair, skin, and blood. Protein is an essential nutrient.

Protein is a vital nutrient that plays a key role in maintaining and repairing the body. Beans are high in amino acids, the building blocks of protein.
Eating beans alot can help lower cholesterol level besides those who eat alot of beans have healthier body weights than those who do not eat these foods regularly, eating beans helps prevent the unhealthy sugar spikes and plunges that, if not controlled, can lead to insulin resistance and uncontrolled diabetes.

Eating beans frequently can help lower blood pressure, it helps the heart health alot too.

Eating beans, may be valuable not only in the prevention of diabetes but also in the management of blood sugar levels. Eating beans may reduce the risk for developing certain types of cancers due to their contribution of bioactive compounds to the diet. Incorporating beans into the diet of children can help children maintain healthy weights, as well as promote overall health.

jhoncena

There are many benefits to including beans in our diet. Here are a few:
  1. High in fiber: Beans are a great source of dietary fiber, which can help keep us feeling full and satisfied. This can be especially helpful for weight management.
  2. Good source of plant-based protein: Beans are an excellent source of protein, which is important for building and repairing tissues in the body. For vegetarians and vegans, beans can be a key source of protein.
  3. Low in fat: Most beans are naturally low in fat, making them a great food to include in a healthy diet. They can be a good alternative to higher fat protein sources such as meat.
  4. Rich in vitamins and minerals: Beans are a great source of vitamins and minerals such as iron, magnesium, potassium, and folate. These nutrients are important for maintaining healthy bones, muscles, and blood cells.
  5. May help lower cholesterol: Some studies have shown that eating beans regularly may help lower LDL (bad) cholesterol levels, which can reduce the risk of heart disease.
  6. May help regulate blood sugar: The high fiber content in beans can also help regulate blood sugar levels, making them a good food for people with diabetes or those trying to prevent the development of the condition.
Overall, including beans in our diet is a simple and easy way to boost our nutrient intake and improve our overall health.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
Beans are one of the most nutritious foods on earth. They provide you with an array of essential nutrients, including protein, fiber, iron, and B vitamins. They're also affordable and easy to prepare. If you're looking for a way to boost your intake of healthy fats and protein without spending lots of money look no further than beans!

Beans are a great source of fiber, which helps keep you feeling full and satisfied longer. They can also help reduce the risk of heart disease and diabetes by improving blood cholesterol levels and blood sugar levels. Beans also contain antioxidants that may protect against cancer and reduce the risk of developing cataracts by keeping your eyes healthy.

Beans are versatile too: they can be used in soup or salads or added to any dish as a protein source.

AKLeith350

Including beans in our diet offers numerous benefits. They are rich in protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals and are a great source of complex carbohydrates, making them a nutritious addition to any meal. Beans can also help to reduce cholesterol levels, lower blood pressure, and improve digestive health.

adamcooper

Beans are tasty and healthy as well so including beans in your diet can be very helpful.