Benefits of getting paid in USD as a Nigerian.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
As a Nigerian you would definitely know why it is definitely important for you to make your money in USD than to earn your money in the local currency of Nigeria which is naira and that is possibly due to the fact that naira is totally depreciating in value . They are totally so many ways to do you can engage yourself in the internet so as to get paid free USD for the good work and the good activities you carry out online . First and foremost you can choose to mine USD as a cryptocurrency on any USDT cryptocurrency mining website for possibly trade and invest in it with a specified amount of capital which is otherwise known as titrations fees .

One of the most common ways that majority of people used to get paid in free USD online is literally by working on simple and uncomplicated task paying websites and platforms . Even I personally when I was newly introduced to the act of making money online I first of all made my first $100 by working on free simple and uncomplicated small paying task websites . Presently today I still make money online in USD and to be sincere to experience making money like this is totally blissful and interesting .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
If you are a Nigerian he will definitely agree with me to the fact that the Nigerian local currency is dying in value and somehow we do not know the future of our local currency because instead of its to try to increase in value in totally diminishes . The worst part is that the government is not doing anything about it or even trying to grow the economy in one way or the other so that our local currency could also be increased in value at least . As an online Hustler looking for ways to survive in Nigeria I have totally understand the necessity and the benefits why it is totally important for an individual in Nigeria to earn money and to make money in USD .

Presently a single USD is equivalent to 675 naira in Nigeria which is totally unfair and must be recharged but due to the fact that the leaders governing the country Nigeria are proven to be demands in the attitude we definitely have no option than to concur .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't know what the cbn and the Nigerian government are trying to do because recently there have been a very serious observables and quick depreciation of the Nigerian currency which is not encouraging because this depreciation indicates that the economy and everything about Nigeria is going down instead of it going forward.

Earning in US dollars is one of the best thing because it will definitely help you as a person to cut down the devaluation of your Nigerian currency because converting it to your local currency will give you enough money to absorb the depreciation...

It is even the best thing if we have every single opportunity to make money in the US dollars. That is why learning how to trade forex or cryptocurrency will give you this opportunity most especially for people that have the interest to do so. Earning in the Nigerian currency is just like a waste of time.