Benefits of driving to the health

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Poor thread title
It is good that people are realizing that owning a car isn’t just a luxury but a necessity. So people are buying cars and driving to ease mobility. But apart from owning a car to get to your destination on time. It is comes with health benefits that will profit the body. Medical experts opined that getting behind the wheel to drive helps to reduce dementia risk.

The experts are of the view that driving does not only boost cognitive benefits but it helps to halt the onset of aging. It is stated that one’s physical health and even emotional life can reduce if one stops driving

It has also be discovered that the elderly that stops driving can bring about psychological health declines which can lead to depression. So this means that it is good for one to keep driving even into old age as it comes with health benefits that can help the body to perform better.

What do you think about this ?

E

eldavis

Honestly am really surprised driving could have this much health benefits. But I have heard health experts say sitting in one spot for too long could also cause health issues. While driving one has to stay in one position for a long period of time.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This topic is very applicable to me because driving our car is one way of relieving myself of stress. There is this thing called joyride that I think emanated from the joy that one gets when driving a car. For me, driving is very relaxing not only to the muscles in my body but for my mental condition including the emotional condition as well. When I feel bored at home I would hie to the car and get our dogs to ride with me along the village roads for maybe 15 to 20 minutes. It is nice to drive inside our village because there is not much traffic. When driving in the main road of our suburban town the issue is the heavy traffic during the daytime. With the traffic that will cause a build up of stress so the purpose of driving is defeated. That is the main reason why I retired because of the traffic in the main road.