Benefits of cloves

Empress

Verified member
Cloves contain a lot of important nutrient like vitamins, fiber and minerals and they are low in calories and it helps to protect against cancer by reducing the cancer cell growth and also promote cancer cell death and this cloves helps to kill bacteria as well
Cloves helps to regulate our blood sugar
It improves our liver health
The compound found in clove helps to reduce stomach ulcers
Helps to reduce inflammation
Clove is an Excellent source of vitamin ( and potassium
These cloves can be used in so many ways by using it to rub season meats
Include cloves as an important spice in our curry
It is good to have these cloves in our diet at least twice or three times in a week

Zina

Cloves is very good I always put like 100 pieces in the pot with water and boil it for like 5 minutes then Pour inside a bottle then I will drink it little by little it cures different kinds of diseases

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well this is the first time I'm hearing about it ,maybe I have to research to understand how it really works and what it can be used for because I believe it has other benefits other than the ones you have mentioned here, and another problem is that some of these fruits are not even available in our location that is why it might really be difficult for some people to get it here.. Thehe poster should have mentioned some location in which the fruit is available so that I may not even be wasting most of my time finding it.

Aqruub

Have always known clove to be of alot of benefits to our health and it is very good as it is natural home remedy that doesn't have any side effects

Qriquimen

Cloves are also one of the best home remedies used in curing diseases and infections just like ginger and garlic they perform related work

Krishrish

Cloves is very good for toothaches when I had tooth ache anytime I put clove in the spot then it will help me get rid of the pain

Samrilm

Eating clove all boiling it water and then drinking it is very good for the body it will help in detoxifying the body

Gowinso

Cloves have so many benefits ,in my house I'm using it to kill cancer hundred pieces of cloves I will boil it with 1 litter of water and be drinking it before breakfast in the morning cloves kills cancer cell