Benefits Of Being An Entrepreneur

Maks25

Making the decision to become an entrepreneur is never easy. When you eventually do, there are so many things you will gain. Such as
Steady income

If you have always worked for somebody else, your employer determines your income. As an entrepreneur, there are no limits placed on what you can earn. Instead, you determine your earnings. You won't go broke.

Opportunity to make people’s life easier

You have come up with an idea for a product or service which can make people's lives easier. So, by putting your idea to work and starting a business, you are actually contributing to making the lives of people better.

Gain invaluable experience

Starting a business in a country like Nigeria is very tough. If you are able to navigate these challenges, you will definitely gain invaluable experience that will come handy in your future dealings.

You become more accountable

Entrepreneurship will help you up your accountability game. When you have your own business, you are your own boss. There is no one looking over your shoulder making sure you do the work.

Add yours

Profwriter

Being an entrepreneur is one of the fastest way to financial freedom because entrepreneurship is freedom itself. You are the boss of yourself and your got chance and liberty to implement financial strategies and idea as they come into your heart, you can also hire employees to look after your business while you think, study, attend seminars on how to move your business forward.

Entrepreneurship is freedom and it must be used to maximum benefit.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
An entrepreneur is a one man business and is a small and medium enterprise.
An entrepreneur benefit is many but I will mention some if it.
(1) Decision making: An entrepreneur make decision alone so no body can challenge it decision whether good or bad.
(2) Enjoy the benefit alone : Any profit made during the operation of the business will not be share with any body.
(3) Free to employ anybody wish to employe and can also sack any worker at any time.
(4) The growth of the company depend on the capability of an entrepreneur.

Nicklas22

There are many benefits of being an entrepreneur, being an entrepreneur you will be able to create growth and development
You being an entrepreneur increases your self confidence
And also being an entrepreneur increases your leadership skills
It makes you full of confidence in yourself and being an entrepreneur increases your sense of taking risk

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The first believe I cherish is that it will give you a sense of belonging where you will be happy that you have achieved your goal and determination. Also, you will be independent financially. No one can determine or even dictate for you in how to spend your time. You are even helping in reducing the crimes in the society. If a very good number of us are self independent, we are likely to rescue the rate of criminality offence in our society. And lastly, we will be self reliance.

IamDozzy

There are so many benefits to being an entrepreneur although being one isn't as easy as it sounds or people put it. But Entrepreneurship has it many pros which overweights its cons. Some of these pros includes;
1. Appreciating the beauty of smart and hardwork. Most people that earn money without having to work for it do not know what it means in the phrase “sweat for me”. But Entrepreneurs having gone through this tend to appreciate it.

2. Unconsciously, entrepreneurs tend to develop an array of soft skills that they didn't have behavior. Some of these soft skills include; Time management, Personal effectiveness, Improved negotiation skills etc.

Moni2402

Making the decision to become an entrepreneur is never easy. When you eventually do, there are so many things you will gain. Such as
Steady income

If you have always worked for somebody else, your employer determines your income. As an entrepreneur, there are no limits placed on what you can earn. Instead, you determine your earnings. You won't go broke.

You have come up with an idea for a product or service which can make people's lives easier. So, by putting your idea to work and starting a business, you are actually contributing to making the lives of people better.

Starting a business in a country like Nigeria is very tough. If you are able to navigate these challenges, you will definitely gain invaluable experience that will come handy in your future dealings.

Entrepreneurship will help you up your accountability game. When you have your own business, you are your own boss. There is no one looking over your shoulder making sure you do the work.

Add yours
Being an entrepreneur is simply having autonomy in what you do to generate your own income, where only you determine a schedule. You will no longer have a boss and no one will impose boring tasks on you or jobs that do not allow you to grow or learn.
Thus, your activities are only those that give you pleasure, those that entertain you and those that allow you to learn.
As an entrepreneur you must bear in mind that you are responsible for the total money that is generated, therefore you have to know how to manage it in the correct way.

In short, you must be very careful because all this is possible when you plan well, with excellent discipline and responsibility in what you are doing.

D

Deleted member 27583

Steady income

Add yours
That's what we all want in life tho,but a situation as it is in my country is not easy for a common man to become an entrepreneurer, because everything relies on money aspect...

Find money to get a space or store where you want to establish your business,you have to pay people that will build the office for you,payment of workers who will work for you,and lastly you will pay for advertisement as well...

Because you can't be successful in your business without much awareness, so once you could do all that you are goo to go.. so to be an entrepreneur in my country is not a child's play, so many things have to be putting in place...I wish we all good things in life tho...

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In my experience as an entrepreneur I find the biggest benefit as being the one in full control of the business. I made the policies and I also designed the procedures of the operations to make everything efficient. At the end of the day there is the sense of accomplishment that I have done good even if my description of my achievement is not that accurate. Another advantage is the respect that I get not only from the staff, customers and suppliers but also from other people who are not connected to our business. They know that I am somehow a boss.

Gamboakas

This topic is very important because even when you're working with the government entrepreneurship helps alot it's help you become boss of your own you have the final say when you want to, it is advisable to venture into entrepreneurship.Its a plan B to some government worker's.

bracknelson

Being an entrepreneur, I don't think to earn money right now, I just focus to learn as much as I can so that after completing my internship, I could make my vision to earn.