Benefit of getting a business loan

King bell

VIP Contributor
There are many benefits of taking out a loan for your business. A loan can provide the capital you need to start or expand your business, buy inventory, hire staff, or cover other expenses. A loan can also help you build your business credit history.

Having a strong business credit history is important because it can help you get approved for future loans, leases, and lines of credit. It can also help you get better terms and rates on those loans. Building your business credit history is a key part of growing your business.

A business loan can also help you manage your cash flow. By using a loan to pay for expenses, you can free up cash that you can use to invest in other areas of your business.

Taking out a loan is a big decision, but it can be a great way to invest in your business. Consider all of the benefits before you make a decision.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I was talking with my mum yesterday evening about getting a loan to start up a business. Well from her previous experience she said that she wouldn't get loan to start up a business for any reason that from her past experience she got a loan to start up a business and the business was not moving as expected.

Not that the business crashes , but she was not able to pay back the loan in the agreed period of time and this leads to a lot of harassment. According to her loan can only be gotten into a business she has established and she is very sure of its progressed

Based on the statement above, it may not likely be advised to get a loan to start a business you do not understand about it future potential. It is always nice to take a risk but at the same time we just have to be very careful.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This has always been me, as I'm
not an advocate for any loan collection to start a business. it always come with difficulty when it comes to payment. And one thing with banks do during late repayment is harassment. I don't know how people go through it but it is one thing I hate. I don't want anyone harassing or embarrassing me. it messes up my psych and can even reduce my self confidence.

So I stay away from anyone that will bring that. So in essence if you know you can't stand any form of harassment then dont start up a business with a loan.

but then loan is good if you have an established business you want to expand. then you can go ahead to get a loan and make sure that you would be around to see to the execution of this loan. don't leave it in the hands of a partner or sal's representatives.

anil02

Verified member
There are many benefits of taking out a loan for your business. A loan can provide the capital you need to start or expand your business, buy inventory, hire staff, or cover other expenses. A loan can also help you build your business credit history.

Having a strong business credit history is important because it can help you get approved for future loans, leases, and lines of credit. It can also help you get better terms and rates on those loans. Building your business credit history is a key part of growing your business.

A business loan can also help you manage your cash flow. By using a loan to pay for expenses, you can free up cash that you can use to invest in other areas of your business.

Taking out a loan is a big decision, but it can be a great way to invest in your business. Consider all of the benefits before you make a decision.
If we have not enough fund to start business than nothing bad in taking loan for it. But it is fact that getting loan is easy than its repayment. Because we get loan in one instalment to pay it we have to collect money with small money. We spend money to start business for productive and non productive expenses. So it is better to spend loan amount on productive expenses, i.e. buying material and equipment.

Richee84

Loan is a financial support that act as backup for business, loan usually serve as a last resort for businesses if all other form of getting fund has fail. Though as good a loan can be it also has it own disadvantages but i here to talk about some of the merit of getting a loan for business purpose.
For business expansion: For business that have move from introductory stage to growth stage where profit is steady, there will be need for the business to expand at that stage, getting a loan to expand the business will be very necessary if there is no enough fund on ground to fund the business for expansion.
To fund start up business: Most people don't actually have enough savings ground to kick start what they have in mind, so the only option best available to them is to get loan from any of this financial institutions or cooperative. Though to me is not a wise thing to start a new business with money gotten from loan, cause as a new business it will face so many challenges at the early stage of it life cycle. The repayment of the loan back at that early stage will be a difficult thing to cope with.

anil02

Verified member
You are writing benefit of taking loan for business but you are not in favor of getting loan!. I am of opinion that if we have nice project and we know that we can start it than nothing bad in taking loan. Some friends wrote that to start business first we save money and than start business. Saving money will take many years. So it is better if we have sum own money than we can take some loan from banks or financial institute of fair terms.

Richee84

Loan is a financial support that act as backup for business, loan usually serve as a last resort for businesses if all other form of getting fund has fail. Though as good a loan can be it also has it own disadvantages but i here to talk about some of the merit of getting a loan for business purpose.
For business expansion: For business that have move from introductory stage to growth stage where profit is steady, there will be need for the business to expand at that stage, getting a loan to expand the business will be very necessary if there is no enough fund on ground to fund the business for expansion.
To fund start up business: Most people don't actually have enough savings ground to kick start what they have in mind, so the only option best available to them is to get loan from any of this financial institutions or cooperative. Though to me is not a wise thing to start a new business with money gotten from loan, cause as a new business it will face so many challenges at the early stage of it life cycle. The repayment of the loan back at that early stage will be a difficult thing to cope with.

anil02

Verified member
It is right that getting loan is easy but saving earning for repayment is not easy. No one business give us earning from very first day we have to wait for earning and it may be some months or year. To meet the challenges we must have some own funds. If we planned for business fairly and honeslty than I think we will have not problem in repayment of loan.

Richee84

There are many benefits that are attached to getting a loan either from financial institutions or private individual. The option of getting a loan always come when there is no means or ways available to us to get money that we can use to fund our business, Loan serve as option to get fund for our business. Below are some of the benefits from getting a loan;
One of the benefit of loan is to expand our business; mostly people get loan to expand their business in order to make more profit. When loan are collected and use judiciously for the purpose for which is been collected for, it will yield a very good result or profit.
Another benefit of a loan is to start up a business when there is not enough capital to commence the business. When an entrepreneur has business idea that he or she feel is viable but has no capital to fund his or her business idea, such person or individual can apply for a loan to fund the project.
Another benefit of collecting a loan is that it helps in time of financial crisis when ones is urgently in need of money and could not get from friends or family, such person can opt for a loan to solve his or her financial problems.

anil02

Verified member
Loan is option of getting loan when we have not any other option. But getting loans from financial institution is not must easy work and some time it takes some moth is approval. Time is more important if we can't arrange funds in time that it will lost ifs utility. So time is important factor to decide for getting loan

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to start a business but do not have business funds, getting a business loan can come as a great help. However, when you start a business through a bank loan, you will have to start loan repayment long before your business starts generating profit. If you start repaying loans before your business is generating revenue, you will be at a lot of financial risks. Therefore, a loan comes as one of the best ways to build business funds, it also comes as a financial burden if you are a small business owner. There are also criteria to be fulfilled because you don't get a loan if you do not have collateral., you also do not get a loan if your business is not a registered business entity, and you don't get a loan unless your business is already operational. Avoid loans of there are other ways to get business funds.