Being a guide for those who want to make money.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
According to research and feasibility studies is assumed or considered that one of the most common thing that majority of individuals today are fond of search continually is nothing else than money and all other ways in order to make money . And all the other hand majority of people usually have access to all this information that has to do with the making of money and the safekeeping of money but yes they hide this Intel from their fellow men and women leaving them to die in penury and without information about how to make money . Instead of being a guide for others to make money in majority of people become a stumbling block for others to make money and this is never advisable .

It is totally commendable to see that majority of people on the YouTube entertainment app have actually take the initiative to create channels that helps to advise majority of youths and other members of the public about different varieties of ways to make money and is undoubtably one of the versatile ways that individuals can actually get access to information concerning making money online or offline . It is absolutely not a good thing if we would hold crucial and timely information concerning making money from our fellow men and women but whether we should show Love and care to others by giving them Intel and info concerning the act of making money online or possibly offline .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
We cannot force others to make money but rather what we can do is by making yourself available for others who want to make money . Making money is very interesting and I myself am a victim of someone who want to make money online that is why I spend majority of my time carrying out online activities in order to have some few dollars in my pockets . Is absolutely a good thing to say that majority of people on the YouTube app have actually make themselves available as guide for others who want to make money and according to research and studies the YouTube app is seen as one of the most versatile place that an individual could absolutely go if he or she is in need of information that concerns the art of making money online .

If we should keep the YouTube app aside , and let's talk about our personal involvement in the act of making money we will absolutely come to see that majority of us are not making it a habit to help others to make money weather in some places we are the cause on which of our fellow men are being suffering and I actually not making money in the best possible way as they should .