Beginners Guide to CPA Marketing-Part 1

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Beginners Guide to CPA Marketing

What is CPA? CPA means 'Cost Per Action.' It's a very popular way to make money on the internet, but most don't get the concept. CPA marketing is cool: you earn when your affiliate link get clicked and completes an action. That action could be:

• Providing an email address
  • Download a mobile app
  • Request a quote
CPA is kinda easy because you make money even when a product is not sold. Not like affiliate marketing, where someone has to purchase a product to get commissions. CPA model works for lead generation. Big companies are ready to pay huge commissions for generating targeted leads. Your job is to get them only a head start, they will get the rest done to generate a sale of those leads.

CPA Marketing is Suitable for:
People who love talking, writting ,explaining and do have the ability to convince people. It's easier for people who already own a blog or source of traffic. if you don't own a website yet, I will teach you how to do that on Quora and the likes.

Required skills:
  • Capability to promote links to CPA partners who use social media, videos, forums marketing, paid advertising, etc.
  • Ability to convince and convince people through proper arguments and explanations.
Time needed to start CPA Marketing:
If you intend to start CPA marketing and get commissions, you have to find an offer to promote and then be accepted by a CPA network. You can get an offer nearly immediately, but it can take a week before you are accepted for a CPA network. But once accepted, you can immediately start promoting an offer of your wish.

I will be dropping part 2 (useful tips you need to boom) as soon as I get 5 likes and some comments on this thread.

Last edited: