Becoming your own boss.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Though its one thing to have business idea and another thing to achieve that. Some time its also good to involve consultant that will put one through because if some one did not plan very well then one will surely fail.
Many people are good in given out business ideas but they can't achieve anything without the help of people.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Having ones business is the real deal.....cos you get to answer to yourself. But establishing a business and make it become successful are two different things. It's quiet easy to just create a business out of the blue, if you have money but making that business a successful one is one huge task. We need to think how to make our business successful before even starting it

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Starting a business takes guts, especially a real business not day to day business that people do just to get by, I'm talking about innovative ideas that are capable of changing the world, it really takes a lot of guts.

Because many people just live in a fantasy land without taking actions and time waits for no man.

I agree that you need to have visionary people around you because they are the only ones that will see the potentials of it.

Also, if one persevere through it and believe in his self and idea, eventually you'll be your own boss and make a lot of money.

Because money is just a byproduct and consequence of hard work and consistency.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There is truly a lot of people that have a lot of ideas that can fetch money but they do not want to try it out. You can always do a field market research in case you are not sure of a particular idea where you will pick a few number of people to use your product and then give a honest feedback.

Skysaint

Verified member
Becoming your own boss and being able to cater for your own need as well as shoulder the responsibility of having a family that's if you're married is actually the dream of most individual. Sometimes being an employee is actually very nice but it do have two limitations which include that your job is always on the line as anything can happen which might land you to losing your job; your source of earning and that can be very detrimental especially in this crucial period.
Secondly is that getting employed these days is not so easy as many graduates here are wandering about without jobs to do hence the need of being self reliant and looking for ways to be your own boss and earn money yourself

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that many people want to become a boss but they will eventually not become one. Some people go into businesses and with consistency they grow it to a reasonable extent while some give up at some stage period focus and consistency is the key to succeeding in business.

fmwinneer

Becoming your own boss. is the best thing that happens to you, but to beome it you have to take risks . and assume responsability over anything .​

dagm

Certainly one can easily have actually company concepts as well as never ever relocate coming from the mind to really executing it. I like your guidance of speaking with visionary individuals around it. Simply discussing it constantly winds up providing you the guts to begin performing business. However you ought to truly beware around that you decide to speak with.

SoccerMoneyBryce

one day my bboss came to me and told me go get that dog I said, if i get that dog what will you give me, he said it is your job. never again will i be put in that position

Phabbyfundz

Many people have so many business ideas trapped in their mental bank with no hope of seeing the light because of the inability of the carrier of birth this idea and bring it to life.
Starting a business take a series of process which it you diligent follow with consistency would enable you start your business as an entrepreneur and become your own boss
If you have an idea about a business talk about it to people who you know can actually see the vision and goals if the business and actually invest in it. At times we tell our business ideas to the wrong people who only end up discouraging you from taking the bold steps in starting your own business.

D

Deleted member 13140

Yeah, starting a business will seem very easy and sound, the thought of getting Started and in some months be generating income, bigger than you were ever paid from a 9 to 5 job. Yet its almost just a fantasy because a business isn't just what is in your head, it's involves bringing it out and acting on it which can be scary atimes.
The thought of failure disgrace
For some people their parents or guardian would have warned them that business isn't the right idea, and them failing isn't an option.

Dowenship

The part at which you made the point of entrepreneurs telling there business ideas to the wrong people who eventually end up discouraging them from taking the step in starting that business, really got me and fact is most business ideas av run down just because of this little mistakes made by entrepreneurs.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
You are right about your analysis. Most people have great business ideas but they don’t have the capital to bring to live. Some are so gifted to the extent of making it work if it’s going out a omnipresent but all they need is a sponsorship that will make it a reality

D

Deleted member 51169

I believe not everyone is built for be an entrepreneur. For someone like me, being an entrepreneur is out of place. I noticed I function better when, I am not directly involved or connected to a project I am contracted for. I will have this push to prove my worth and also let my employer know that he did not make a wrong decision employing me.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The first step to become one's boss is to conceive some business ideas. There is nothing wrong for sometimes to gather money to initiate these ideas. After the money has been gotten, the rest is simple, one can now be planning on now to actualize this dream by drawing some feasibility studies.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Indeed one can have business ideas and never move from the brain to actually implementing it. I love your advice of talking to visionary people about it. Just talking about it always ends up giving you the courage to start doing the business. But you should really be careful about who you choose to talk to.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I started my first business my objective was to have independence with my livelihood because that was the time that I hated being an employee. However, the business did not prosper so that made me go back to employment for my livelihood. In fairness to employment the salary is fixed and regular that every payday there is money in my pocket.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Becoming ones boss is the sole aim of every single individual because of the benefits that are associated with it. But the fact is that the feast is not that easy to accomplish. There are times where the youths are faced with problem of money even when they have good idea.