Becoming successful at forex trading

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
One of the biggest steps in the right direction on a journey to becoming successful at forex trading is learning how to analyze the price action accurately. In my case, I was able to learn how to analyze the price action from my broker Eurotrader. They teach new traders how to see what others do not see in the price charts and gave me the tools that I needed to control my mind and clear my head when analyzing the market.

E

eldavis

That's nice, I have been hearing alot about this platform Eurotrader for some time now. That by the side these are important skills needed to trade the forex market, you would also need to learn and understand entry point and as well exist points when it comes to trading, this would help you know when to enter a trade and as well leave it.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Eurotrader is indeed a fantastic platform just like Altair meta 4 and meta 5, this were the platforms i used when I started trading in forex as 2008. I could also remember a friend who also joined the market back then I adviced him not to join until he has gotten enough knowledge of the operation of market. But he refused to listen and he went ahead to also download the meta 4 trading platform. And he funded the account with about $50 and started trading with that, he did all these because he was told that he could become a millionaire from trading forex. So as he continued trading he was able to make an additional $5 on his own and he was extremely excited. He began to think he has become a professional in the field two days later he lost close to $10 and was left with $45 and he began to warn him to undergo the learning process for st but he was still adamant and he went on to trade with the $45 until he lost a further $20 and be he knew it he was left with $2 and finally lost everything. And had to go back to the drawing board.

Mary Frederick

I think manual trading is way better than EA trading because EA trading puts your trading at stake. Not all traders have effective EAs by using which a trader can derive profit on the market. However, Eurotrader allows traders to apply EAs on their trading platform.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Both professional and new comers like scalping the most. Scalping has become a center of attraction among traders and I also like this type of trading. With Eurotrader broker, I can easily handle scalping because of their smart bridge technology and updated trading platform.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Advanced trading technology and reliable facilities are needed for scalping. Today’s brokers are using the advanced trading technology to provide enough support to scalpers. Eurotrader broker uses smart bridge technology so traders face no technical issues.

FXOchartist

Verified member
All traders who joined in forex business almost them having goal to making money from their investment. However not all trader will obtained the same result here, all depends on each trader skills and knowledge. All trader want to becomes successful traders and profitable, however each trader although using the same method, but the result maybe vary.

When trader already find the best trading system and profitable, choosing the broker is big matter to avoid scam broker. Before choosing the broker we have certain parameter to choose the broker. Regulated broker is included first thing to be attention, reading reviews etc. I am lucky using FXOpen broker so far everytime withdrawal money always processed smoothly.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Although I have never engage in forex before , but from all indication and from my little research about forex I've been able to understand that it is an extremely volatile market just exactly like cryptocurrency in which people can trade and earn profit depending on the lotsize..

In this case that means the exactly training you are likely to go into if you are interested to learn about crypto trading is what you may likely have to go through if you are also interested to learn about forex since both market deals with trading of high volatile market..

The major reason why people have been losing their money in the forex trading is because they have not went through proper training on how the market could be traded and because of that they are likely to lose money. I personally will not advise anyone to even think of trading when they don't understand how it works.