Becoming a problem solver makes money work for you, True or False.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Absolutely and obviously yes becoming a problem solver in a world filled with problems , challenges , and trials which are faced by different individuals in the process or course of carrying out personal or business related duties and activities will definitely makes money work for you . At this point majority of you may be wondering how ! But join me to think about it . Let's consider the prominent case of Mark Zuckerberg who is the CEO and the founder of the Facebook platform or app . Mark Zuckerberg is considered to be a problem solver , in the sense that he was able to create and easy , less time consuming , faster , and a more security and private based way and system an individual can communicate , interact , and conversate with majority of individuals who possibly could be or Include his friends , colleagues , spouse , family members , and relatives from different angles of the world , while in the comfort of his or her home or abode , without having to write letters then going to the post office to stamp the letters for the letters to get to the expected recipients . In this case Mark Zuckerberg is not working for money but rather morning works for him as more human beings are making use of the Facebook app or platform .

With the above illustration or scenario , I believe you can understand what it means to be a problem solver . It is understandable that it has not always been easy to find problem solving business ideas to implement , but anyways we human beings will keep trying .

E

eldavis

That's right, I met someone some time back who said money markers are problem solvers. People are willing and ready to pay any amount to you as long as you are able to offer a solution to their problems. Before starting a business, it would be wise to make proper investigations on what is needed in that location, once you have been able to fish out the problem there, create a solution to it.

Yes and indeed if you can solve someone's problem, you can make a whole lot of money out of it. You can start by creating ebooks that answers questions on a particular topic. Create quality write-ups and write ups that better the life and the way people think. Providing answers to people's query is profitable even in the blogging world. Most people go to Google and search for solutions or problems, when they click a particular website they find interesting and very helpful, they tend to visit the same site over and over again since they are satisfied with what it has to offer. I enjoy visiting sites like wiki how because I've learnt a lot from this platform. They tend to answer questions and give a breakdown of how things are done. They have quality articles and procedures with pictures that are really helpful. I'm sure they do have a lot of visitors because people visit this site to learn how to get things done just like me. Using this context, if you solve or find a suitable solution to someone's problem then you can start making money by creating a website or a YouTube channels and start posting videos and articles of how things are done.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
As a financial adviser, I'll be frank: you need to make money work for you. But how?
Well, it starts with a problem-solving mindset.
That's the one thing that separates those who succeed financially from everyone else—they don't turn away from problems. They see them as opportunities. They look at every challenge like it's a chance to solve something and make money in the process. It sounds simple, but this is one of the most difficult habits to develop.
And it starts by becoming a problem solver. How do you get there? Well, here's a simple way to develop that habit that has worked for me: start small. Take on a quick task that someone else doesn't want to do and make sure they see you doing it. Then do another one. And another one after that! Soon enough you will have become such a reliable problem solver that people will start coming directly to you with problems (which is exactly where you want to be).

The more you learn to solve problems in your business, daily life. the more money you'll make, and the easier it will become to make more of it.

samual

Becoming a problem solver is one of the best method or ways of becoming a billionaire cause most people now adays have a lot of problems and with the view of using money to solve the problem there facing
some people are very sick the they even think of comiting sucied but been a counselor will helf them come over there misthinking and by so doing you will become a successfull billionaire

Abigael

Valued Contributor
The key to being successful in any business is to look for a problem to solve. It is true that we live in a world full of problems, challenges and needs. And people want remedies for each of these things. So when you provide the remedy to them in a form of selling, they will definitely buy it.

The inventors of the past used to be really great thinkers who focused on what people need. Think for example the person who invented electricity. That person must have noticed that people need something that gives them light at night, makes work easy by powering machines and gives them some entertainment in life.

It teaches us that whenever you want to start a business, first take some time to plan and brainstorm on ideas that solves life problems. Or rather start by checking and surveying the problems that people have. Then think of solutions that can be done.

When the people around you are getting their problems solved by your business, they will definitely patronize you. When you are selling food to people who don't have time to prepare food due to being busy in a construction site, you will earn huge profits from your food business.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Becoming a problem solver can actually gives you financial freedom and so many people have used this opportunity to make billions of dollars for themselves . One of the person that has been able to do this is the owner of Facebook which is Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook has helped solve the problems of so many people. First of all Facebook has been able to solve the problems of bordem because people can just went into the Facebook social media and chat with their friends and family and Facebook has also help to brings together family members who are living in far distances through chatting and constant communication on this social media.

At the same time a lot of people are using social media like Facebook to advertise their products because Facebook also has solved the problem of advertisement because people can now advertise their product on social media and have access to thousands of people that are interested in the product.

If we can be able to identify one problem at least and solve the problem the world will recognise us and we will inturns make a lot of money from our invention . it's not really easy as most people thinks and this requires Grace

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course, solving problems is probably one of the best ways in which you can make money. All it takes is for you to detect the problem and provide a solution then boom, you are probably on your way to her making a lot of money.

People that found the internet realised that there was something the world was lacking which is the problem and they were able to invent the internet and today everyone around the world is using it to communicate and do businesses.

A lot of people's life depends on it and also their income depends on it, this is the great thing about becoming a problem solver. There are many people that solve relationship problems online and some of them are on Facebook or YouTube and they are making thousands of dollars on monthly basis and the reason is because they are solving problems.

There are several problems people are facing all over the world and your ability to provide a solution will make you a whole lot of money.

All it takes is proper knowledge and understanding and of course patience for you to get there. You can also start your problem solving journey in your local community.

blessingc

From time business has always been about being able to find a solution to problems and getting paid for that, so, being able to solve problems gives you a good opportunity to earn money.

People look for those who can bring a stop to their problems,. Someone's I'll and you offer treatment to that person, you have solve the problem of that person and you get paid for that. Someone needs a graphic designer to design a good flier for his business, or a certificate to issue to his trainees or a label for his product and you can do those you automatically have solved a problem and you will get paid for that.

Even if you sell goods, you are still solving a problem, anyone in need of that particular good you sell will look for you and get in with money before he or she can. Be satisfied.

Money works big time for problem solvers, me posting her on tendri I am solving someone's problem automatically, because, people who want to get knowledge on the topic I am discussing or telling people about here when they search for topics related to what I'm taking about will definitely see and get information about what they are looking for and I get paid.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Becoming a problem solver makes money work for you. It's true that some people are simply better at solving problems than others. But it's also true that anyone can learn to be a problem-solver, and the process of doing so can be incredibly rewarding. Money is a tool that can be used to solve problems, but only if you know how to use it.

Here are some ways to get started:

1. Ask questions—lots of them. Ask yourself why things happen, or why they might happen. Ask what would happen if you changed this or that, or what would happen if you could do something differently. Ask how other people would solve the same problem.

2. Use your imagination—what if? What if I did this? What if I did that? What if we tried it this way instead? What if we did it backwards? What if we eliminated this step altogether?

3. Think about how other people have solved similar problems—and then try those solutions yourself. Asking other people for advice can help you identify new approaches to problems that you might not have considered on your own (or even thought were possible).

Sikapa

Verified member
Yes, in life you just have to observe something that is needed in a community, country or the world and find a solution to that particular thing. This will be your breakthrough because whenever you solve a problem you gain from it too. Someone just sat down and realized that the people need a car that they will hire and feel more comfortable than a passenger car or a taxi. Just by thinking about this, the person then brought an idea of introducing Uber and now is everywhere.

People are becoming rich by introducing new things into the system and they are making money out of that ideas. I always say we don't all the time have to work hard but at times we have to work smart too by solving problems in our societies. I my country, a broke guy introduced a system of sanitation in the country and he started it. Now you can never court the rich people in the country and leave they man. This means you can be more beneficial if you can be able to solve just one problem of a country, a society or to the whole world. We can make money from solving problems as you are saying.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You can only feed your mouth if you don't aspire to solve problem for people. It is only those that think of how to solve the problem facing humanity that can be financially free. This is what most people that we think are the richest are doing that makes them successful.

How can we be a problem solver? Being observant is the first step in being a problem solver. There are problems upon problems in the world and it takes people that are observant to notice those problems.

Having noticed this problem, there must be some strategies to use in order to make sure that this problem are solved. These may be making sure that you have right people to work with you, adopting some research methodologies and the rest.

There should be will to carry out this act as well. Many people do not have the will to start their business. Some are afraid of failure while others are afraid of competition. To be a problem solver, you need to have the will to start regardless of failure or even competition.

In conclusion, we need to make sure that we are aiming at being problem solver to be fully financially free

funmi

Verified member
Of course yes. Looking for solutions to people's problems is a very quick and legit way to make money both online and offline. Many problems and challenges of life that people face are being solved by people who are have knowledge on it or who have had the experience before.
I once saw an advert on Facebook about some hair products that can solve problems of dandruff, hair breakage and so on. I got interested in it and then contacted the person involved and that was how I became a marketer of that product. I did the business for some times and it was profitable to me.