D

Deleted member 13140

I think it's a great idea to start a beauty brand, And here is why, In this era people are trying to impress each other with how good there look or how good their cloths look and all that, and who, which brand is taking care of all of this - well the clothing and beauty brand, am not interested in starting one, but I know how to name a brand so let me help anyone who wants to start one, with tips to name one.
After you've built your business, or decided to build one the first item you should do is choose a brand name because this is what will place you on the map.

Personalities of Beauty Brands
It's important to understand your beauty brand's personality before deciding on a name. Because you'll want a name that reflects the personality of your company.

1. Scientific
Beauty brands are all about science, Using formulas provided by dermatologists to treat the skin and make it healthy and all that so put that into consideration when coming up with a name.

2. Make a match between the name and the brand.
Customers will quickly relate to names that may express your beauty brand's personality and essence. They will be drawn to the brand and want to use it.

3. Even if the products are elegant and sophisticated, choosing names that are difficult to spell or pronounce may cause clients to forget them. You'll almost certainly lose them to competition.

4. Check availability - it's always that important, to check if your webpage is available.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can choose any name you want and build it into a brand. Before Jonhson and Jonhson launched its cosmetic brand who would have thought this common-sounding name could be a synonym of a cosmetic brand. Revlon does not sound great but it is a big cosmetic brand. You can choose any name and make it a big brand provided you do marketing peoperly.