Affiliate Beautiful package or the quality of the product?

Samuel72

Verified member
Yes you're right people always look at the package of a product when marketing a product we don't really check the quality of the products but it is good to have good package and also good quality this is because with time people will get to know that the quality of the product is good or bad, and you might lose your customers. for you to get study patronage you need to have good quality products

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is very important to note that the quality of the product is what is going to boost your mouth to mouth marketing from your customers and it is the one that is going to ensure that you are going to get repeat buyers. But it is equally important to know that packaging is important for you to draw customers to your product.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think that both the packaging and the product quality should be good. I can see that products manufactured in western countries is far much better in quality and the packaging is also good as compared to products manufactured in my country. This is why most of the people in my country believe that imported products are better than local products. So packaging and product quality both are important.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This reminds me of the hype against the drug laboratories that the medicine is so cheap but what makes it expensive is the packaging. When I buy products I am also attracted by nice packaging but the primary element for me is the product if it satisfies my needs and if the quality passes my standard. In other words I am not much affected by the packaging.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Beautiful package actract people as in the consumers, you can't just package a product with any how wrap, the packaging gats be fine,with the design of the content, with a very good label that will cause people to come for it
The product might not be that sweet or actually test good,but because of the packaging people would come for it.
Laughs, how can an entrepreneur just wrap a product just like that, and expect customers to come in. Even if you use fanciful things to wrap the products, if its not eye catching you won't see anyone trying to price it away from you. You need to rebrand your products, give it a unique style, do what others can't do and see customers coming in steady.

WegaSilver

The first impression of a certain product comes from the retail packing. The price-quality value must match to even close to normal market price, of course, a cheaper price over a quality product is always nice. But if you find the exact product with a slightly different packing with 200$ difference, I would highly doubt the originality and quality of the product. Easy to do marketing with eye-catching retail packages with even the worst in quality products, but hard to keep on the markets with that kind of business model.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Not only you every one like to prefer quality. But tell how you can assured you about a new product to whom you are buying first time. No doubt packing attract peoples to buy product first time. It is right that if quality of product is not good one no one buy this product again what ever is packing
What attracts one first to a product, is how it is packaged. If the packaging is eye catching, surely the product will gain viral attention, customers will come to price it. For one that measures quality products and inferior, will ascertain the one which is made up of quality and the product falling adrift of quality.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
although packaging is also important in the production of goods because it can make a particular product to be attractive in the eyes of people who might be interested,but what people actually interested in a product is the quality because the packaging is just an attractive strategy but the quality divine how people will patronize that product.

anil02

Verified member
That's right. Beautiful without quality is simply worthless. It doesn't add any value and the buyer will regret acquiring such product. And the seller who deal on such kind of products will lose customers, by dealing on beautiful nonsense'. When I'm going on products i just go for quality, even if its expensive but worth the price, I'll still buy it.
Not only you every one like to prefer quality. But tell how you can assured you about a new product to whom you are buying first time. No doubt packing attract peoples to buy product first time. It is right that if quality of product is not good one no one buy this product again what ever is packing

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Some time whenever people is marketing a product to you what we mostly look at is the package the seller used and when the package is attractive we tend to buy the product not even minding the quality of the product inside the content.

To me I think the quality of the product should be the first thing to put in to consideration though one may not over look at the package.
Sometimes after one might have bought the product that you will later detected that its not what you think that is inside the pack you bought.
What is your take on these?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You are right that quality is more important than all other things, but tell me one thing how can you know about quality of a product to whom you are buying first time. So most of customers first time attract to a product after viewing packing, manufactures and ingredients of product.
That's right. Beautiful without quality is simply worthless. It doesn't add any value and the buyer will regret acquiring such product. And the seller who deal on such kind of products will lose customers, by dealing on beautiful nonsense'. When I'm going on products i just go for quality, even if its expensive but worth the price, I'll still buy it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Economically the beautiful package is just for attracting a customer to a good quality product, no one will choose a packaging over a quality products and if am l to choose I'll go for a quality product as the packaging is not actually the most important thing, what do you have to offer is the most important.

anil02

Verified member
You are right that quality is more important than all other things, but tell me one thing how can you know about quality of a product to whom you are buying first time. So most of customers first time attract to a product after viewing packing, manufactures and ingredients of product.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Quality of the product should matter most when we are picking to buy any item. The quality stays long, or satisfy us the more. I don't fancy quantity without value than quality. Quality is always superior, while none quality products downgrades a business ratings, and makes it crumble and reduces the amount of customers to come in. No one love loves buying inferior products.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
People do get carried away with the outward looks of a goods and products. But the fact is that we should already try to consider the quality of goods and products first before we even check the outward looks of a goods and products. Personally, I moved with quality and not the package

anil02

Verified member
Some time whenever people is marketing a product to you what we mostly look at is the package the seller used and when the package is attractive we tend to buy the product not even minding the quality of the product inside the content.

To me I think the quality of the product should be the first thing to put in to consideration though one may not over look at the package.
Sometimes after one might have bought the product that you will later detected that its not what you think that is inside the pack you bought.
What is your take on these?
In my opinion packing and quality both are important. First time customer buy good because of attractive packing but next time they will buy it if quality of products are good one. For a new product to attract customer attractive packing is must. If quality of product is good one but packing is not attractive it may be possible that customer will not buy product

funmi

Verified member
Ideally, packaging is good. It helps to advertise our product well but the only issue I have with it is that when the customers buy the product and eventually discover that the content inside the product is of low quality,then the customers will feel betrayed and likely not buy such product next time. And this may lead to crashing of the product. As for me,I prefer the quality of a product not packaging.