How to make money with your beautiful yard

Augusta

VIP Contributor
if you have a beautiful decorated yard with lovely amenities, you can turn it into a money making venture for yourself. You don't just have to enjoy the yard alone you can bring in others to enjoy too for a fee. So you would killing two birds with a stone. This will be you having a yard you enjoy and a place others pay to enjoy. So if you have a yard with a neat swimming pool, a large spare or a renovated barn then you can make money.

You can advertise your yard so that people come use it for a fee or use apps like swimply where you can advertise and get people come pay money per hour to swim in the pool in your yard

You can also use another good app sniffpost where you can turn your yard into a private dog park. This is where you can charge for dog owners coming to use your yard for their dogs training and exercise.

What do you think?

Sikapa

Verified member
This is my first time of hearing this. Then will you place or that your beautiful compound or yard turn to a commercial place? Then this would be more better if you use that beautiful place as a log or something like that because I thing the government will tax you for that too. Maybe you have to use that decorated yard with swimming pool and beautiful lawn to hire those who like going out to shoot nice pictures.

That can be a nice and good way to make money with your own but I myself will not do that because I want peace of mind

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Definitely, anything you know you can use it for to make money will be highly welcomed. The whole essence is for you to make money. So instead of just wasting what you have that you can make money with, then you look at creative ways you can make good money from it.

Yeah even if you get to be taxed, like Any other commercial business out there you can incorporate it into your fees for your users. This is what other business owners do to avoid running at a loss. people that see the need to use your yard will pay but you just have to keep your price at a competitive pace to meet up with other prices.

But the bottom line will be that you are able to use your yard to make money which you can use to pick bills that you would have been looking for ways to pay.

Janetj

How big is your yard? What type of capacity can it handle?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, I wasn't advertising my yard this was for those that have a large yard wasting away and they are still thinking how they can make money. The good thing now is that with the different technology we have it is always good to find ways hy which we can make money. Money cannve made from all angles but you just have to know about them.

So if you have a yard and the right capacity that people would want to use then go advertise it on social media or use some apps to get people's attention to your yard and then charge a token for a start

As people are using it, you can then gradually increase the price and the value as well. you know people would always want to spend their money on things that add adequate value to their being. So you can use this way to make money.