Be your own boss or working for someone else.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is actually commendable to see that majority of people today are endeavoring to be their own boss in the sense that they do not want to work for any other individual who possibly could be an employer or manager . Personally I do not see myself working for any other person but for myself I do not have to depend on the arms or shadow of any individual just for my physical and material needs to be provided in the sense that I get paid salaries for my activities performed in the business organisation or in the commercial Enterprise . Rather I want to be my own boss in the sense that I will be free to do whatever I want and I do not have to wake up early so as to be punctual to someone else business so as to please him or her and get my name and reputation to be lifted up high .

I want to be the boss of myself and I want to make money for myself and by myself I do not want to make money offline running or managing a self-employed business but rather I want to make money online . I want to make money online via cryptocurrency and forex trading and to be sincere I am presently getting my training on this because I totally believe that this is the future and not a reasonable amount of people knows this .

blessingc

Entrepreneurship is the best, having your own business and being your own boss. It goes with a whole lot of benefits. You can start up a small business, with concentration, determination, total commitment and financial stability your business can grow into something big and successful. You can have people work for you and you can earn much more than you earn as a monthly salary when you work under a boss.

One of the main advantages of being your own boss is establishing a schedule, it gives you free times, it in convinient, it gives you opportunity to relax more and have time for your family. You don’t have to wait for permission to take a vacation when you want to go on a trip or vacation that allows you to disconnect and find inspiration.

Another advantage of having your own business is you do what you like,and is passionate about, you can make that dream come true if you start a project that you are passionate about, it fascinates and motivates you. This will make you wake up with energy and eager to continue working and growing.your business to more gain in years to come.
You will be able to make decisions without the pressure of being fired.

uforwealth

Verified member
Being my own boss is better than working for some else.

As a self-employed person, I make decisions myself- when to go to my place of work, whether I should go to work or not.

There are many things I can do without directives or orders from anybody.If I work for myself there will be no fear of queries or an unexpected and unwanted sack letter. I can open or close my office at any point in time so that I will be able to enjoy my life more. So, I prefer working myself as the owner to working for orders to make money.

However, If I don't have capital to start a business unit , I will have to work for someone else in order to earn income so that I can set up my one man business.

Oluwasegun purpose

In my own way I prefer to be my own boss than to working under some .....
Personally I do not see myself working for any other person but for myself I do not have to depend on the arms or shadow of any individual just for my physical and material needs to be provided in the sense that I get paid salaries for my activities performed in the business organisation or in the commercial Enterprise . Rather I want to be my own boss in the sense that I will be free to do whatever I want and I do not have to wake up early so as to be punctual to someone else business so as to please him or her and get my name and reputation to be lifted up high .....
if you are boss is the best because you will want the best for your self and you will not sleeping early, wake up early and still come back come every late.. being your own boss is good even as a female take an example if you are working under some one you will not have time for your family and you will not be able to take proper care of your children you will go to work, come back every late who is going to cook for your husband no one because you will not have time to do it even when you come back you must be every tired and in this it case broken home same goes to male they will not also have time for their wife....
in addition I will advise you to be your own boss rather than working under somebody ....

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Being self employed is so sweet. You become your own boss and don't have to go through the stress of being pushed around by someone else. Having a boss and following rules can be so tough sometimes. That is why many people choose to be their own bosses by working online or by starting their own businesses.

However, due to unavailability of enough capital to start a business or lack of good skills that can earn you online, most people choose to get employed so as to earn money. Which is great as long as you agree to follow rules and be bossed around.

If you choose to be your own boss, here are some tips to make it a successful venture.

1. Plan your time really well. Just because you are working for yourself does not mean you should waste time.
  2. Have goals and targets. These will guide your work by giving you something to plan in your schedule and concentrate on it all day.
  3. Practice self discipline. To do so, you need to focus on what needs to be done each day. You also need to learn to say no to urges to relax or engage in other distractions. Self discipline is like a muscle, the more you practice it, the better you become at it.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is definitely better to be your own boss than to work for someone else who possibly could be your employer or your superior . Working for someone else put you in a box of on necessary qualities that you would pretend to have for example if you are not an individual that loves the act of punctuality you must be punctual so as to play some other person who possibly could be your employer or superior . Make it money for yourself and by yourself simply means that you are your own boss and when you make money for yourself and by yourself you definitely have the freedom to do anything that you intend or have in mind to do .

The internet has indeed made it very easy for majority of individuals to become entrepreneurs and sailors of their own life boats . This is due to the fact that the internet have put into categorisation majority of ways that an individual can indulge him or herself in so as to make money online . Presently today A lot of people are making money online via cryptocurrency and forex investment and trading and this online gig is totally One online activity that has turned a lot of people into billionaires and millionaires .