bap.money Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Mahmoud2019

What are Bonus Ad Points(BAP)?
Bonus Ad Points is a points program we've designed to connect with our members to earn with us. BapMoney has Bonus Ad Points(BAP) system. BAP entitle you to receive Paid Ads! We sending Paid Ads in return of your BAP amount.
Note: For each $0.01 worth of Paid Ads you view, 20 BAP will deduct from your account.
How can I increase my BAP?
There are numerous ways to expand your BAP.
1. By viewing ads you can earn BAP (5 BAP each ad). Only for Level 0 members.
2. By buying Adpacks. The minimum purchase is $1 and we provide 3000 BAP and 2000 banner impressions. 3000 BAP is in a flash credited to your record, which implies $1.5 (3000 * $ 0.0005) worth of paid advertisement credited to your account. Every BAP is proportionate to $0.0005 worth of Paid Ads. What's more, make sure to click on those "Paid Ads".
3. By gaining Direct Referrals - You earn 200 BAP for every $1 deposit of your Referral. For example, if your referral deposits $100 through one of the available payment processors, you receive 100 x 200: a massive 20000 BAP.
How much BAP is equal to $1?
2000 BAP is equivalent to $1 worth of paid ads. 1 BAP is worth $0.0005. So, $1 / $0.0005 = 2000 BAP.

More invest more. Money u get

earnwithbestptcs

Bap.cash is no more useful.

Check the details , verify and then answer honestly.

Sorry to say , but your post is misleading because you have hidden very important details:

May be you are new, so it is not your fault.

Let me explain :

Bap.cash has divided group

Each group starts and end with bap

Example - Group1 - Daily earning $0.03 - Bap needed to start earning 1600

you will reach in group 2 when you have 140001 Baps.

Now, let me explain that how you are dropping your money into a well

Just Suppose you want to earn $0.84 daily which you can do if you are in group 6

To reach in Group 6 - you need 183000 BAP

That means, you will need to give them $61

Now,

first day - you have 183000 BAP after giving them $61

For $0.84, they will deduct 1680

Once you have lost 1680 BAP, you fall into group 5 and you will earn $0.48

Now, there are two things can be done here

Either you keep earning $0.48 daily for 90 days that means, you will earn $43.2 in 90 days after giving $61

Where is your profit ??

Please do not add any misleading , hidden details posts until you do not know about it.

Just for a few cents earned by referrals

BAP site give you $0.0005 per click or 1 bap per click of you referral.

There is no harm to add referral link, I also do but do it for good sites .

Check my posts how I have earned $394.

and earning $5 day

My apologies but i am experienced about this bap sites and i know many many like this, but i do not promote because they are not profitable