Review Attapaoll App Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT?

Yusra3

Banned
AttaPoll is an overview application that you can get compensated by doing surveys that are shipped off you by notice on your telephone.When you make a account, attapoll will send you surveys by notice dependent on your area and in case there are surveys that are accessible inside your area.

The surveys length can shift for every one, and you can likewise go into your settings and select the greatest sum you might want to spend on each review. This may likewise assist with getting more surveys shipped off you also..The application says that it can shift from a couple of days to even as low as 20 minutes, so you need to react to your notices when you get them or you will lose your opportunity for that specific study..

Minimum Withdrawal 500 points

Payment Method Paypal .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know the real location they are interested to get people to do the survey because most of them do not really need people from Africa and their mode of payment is not something that is available over here that is why it is going to be very difficult for people to receive payment from the website. I don't really know if they are legit or not.

D

Deleted member 55612

Their mode of payment is not something that is available here The payment is a lot.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
First of all, I am not motivated to check out the website. Not because I don't like money, but because I know the money is too much to be true. Besides, I don't know whether the website can work in my country as most survey app and website don't support my country.