Aticlix- perform less complicated activities for rewards.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Aticlix, is a mobile phone application that allows users and members to perform simple activities like watching the video, filling out surveys, clicking on ads, and visiting websites. To me it is absolutely very unclear how majority of people are saying that this website is a scam and that is because back in the days when I was newly introduced to the act of making money online I have always used this website Aticlix, to make reasonable and comfortable amount of money online. This website is considered to be available for downloads for both iOS phone users and Android phone users, however you can totally earn points and credits for carrying out less time-consuming activities on this platform, points and credits earned from this platform can be converted into cash and can be withdrawn via PayPal, payza, and Skrill etc.

It can also be interesting to know that this platform is available for users and members in all regions and countries of the world and there is absolutely no country restricted to the usage of this application. Downloading the Aticlix application, into your phone May absolutely be complicated as you may not readily see this website as an application on the Google app store on the Google Play store but for you to be able to download this application you must visit it's through the website to download the APK file.

I am not always fascinated by all these aoos and affirms that pay for someone to perform activities on the site. I consider it a rip off of simeine's time, energy and creativity. If you consider the amount of time you have to out in on these sites to earn something substantial, you would understand why I detest and antagonize these sites.

It could work for people that are unemployed and need those stipends to feed themselves daily. They would work so much and it for t cut it for me. This kind of jobs is a complete no for a student.

If as student joins all them sites that offer daily activities for earnings. There are two possible scenarios. The student won't be able to earn much from them sites or the students would earn much but his/ her grades would suffer. That's because these sites suck a person's time.