Ascent is the major issue with transcription jobs and it's application disapproval!

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I think many of you might have visited to any transcription site in the way of earning money doing tasks there. But, as you know almost all the sites take an application process before they approve their users to work on the platform.

The problem I have faced working on the sites are the ascents of the English language that are of different kinds. I have also seen in the application of REV, that in the same sample of transcription, they have multiple people with different ascent and how they pronounce the words different from the former one creates a major issue while typing the words. Due to it, I have been struggling to work on these sites although I have found many legit sites on the web.

Please share your opinions or suggestions regarding this issue...

Olajidey

I think many of you might have visited to any transcription site in the way of earning money doing tasks there. But, as you know almost all the sites take an application process before they approve their users to work on the platform.

The problem I have faced working on the sites are the ascents of the English language that are of different kinds. I have also seen in the application of REV, that in the same sample of transcription, they have multiple people with different ascent and how they pronounce the words different from the former one creates a major issue while typing the words. Due to it, I have been struggling to work on these sites although I have found many legit sites on the web.

Please share your opinions or suggestions regarding this issue...
You are right, some are even very fast that you find it difficult to hear what he or she is saying and this can make you fail the task. one thing I do it I download the audio and I reduce the track rate so I can hear what the person is saying clearly, another thing is I have a good headset that makes voice come out clean and clear. And I also have a Grammarly account, make sure it premium account it helps to correct any sentence that is not well constructed.