Earn Money Are you working on something that would get you more money than you make on forums?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
It has been a year now that I started seeing for online earninng opportunities, and forums like trendri have been of immense help to me and I was able to make good money and get some things that I always wished to have.

Despite the fact that I am making some small amount of my from these sites to meet some daily needs, I usually feel guilty that I am not working on something better that would enable me to move on from relying on forums. It is already clear that one cannot sustain himself through these websites and there is a need to learn a profitable skill that could help even when these sites are no longer available.

I spend so much time trying to complete my tasks, and at the end of the day what I earn is not enough to get me a nice meal. This is making me think I should focus more on spending time in learning a skill that would enable me earn better.

How about you, d you have any plans?

It has been a year now that I started seeing for online earninng opportunities, and forums like trendri have been of immense help to me and I was able to make good money and get some things that I always wished to have.

Despite the fact that I am making some small amount of my from these sites to meet some daily needs, I usually feel guilty that I am not working on something better that would enable me to move on from relying on forums. It is already clear that one cannot sustain himself through these websites and there is a need to learn a profitable skill that could help even when these sites are no longer available.

I spend so much time trying to complete my tasks, and at the end of the day what I earn is not enough to get me a nice meal. This is making me think I should focus more on spending time in learning a skill that would enable me earn better.

To me I really belive that one can actually get enough money from site if one could combine many site together after which one can venture Ib to any business suitable and okay. I belive one can not start some business if its there is no capital so must of here are looking gor capital to start up a business.

You're making sense bro, PSID to post sites doesn't stop you from seeking other better paying gigs through skill. That's why they're here to share with you tips which you can earn money with, and never suffer financial degradation. Instead of burning out too many hours trying to earn from them. Its simply better to learn a skill online, and come here do some post to support the forum then focus on driving money from your skill.

I work on upwork, a freelance site, where I make most of my money. I can earn $100 just from one gig, which will take 3-4 days to complete (if I work 4-5 hours every day), I cannot make even $50 from one single forum even when I work for the entire month. I make more money from my website compared to the forums.

Well I'm planning on having my own personal site, that will be like faucet that people can claim free coins from but at the same time I can monetize it as well and earn from it. But I just need money for it to be materialized. Though my offline job is not paying at all and I have so much responsibilities on my shoulder. I hope I find my luck!

I agree that working online can earn me a very minimal amount that can take care of my snack only and not even a meal. I am fortunate that I have other sources of funds including my monthly pension that I consider working online as a diversion or occupation only. My earnings go to my savings account.

If you are good with writing skill then you should think of using the freelancing sites for article writing. Article writing pays a lot more or maybe you add more posting sites to it apart from trendri. Posting sites though can’t give us the needed money to fund any lifestyle

I agree that working online can earn me a very minimal amount that can take care of my snack only and not even a meal. I am fortunate that I have other sources of funds including my monthly pension that I consider working online as a diversion or occupation only. My earnings go to my savings account.

You have a point! Most online earning are not worth anything. Especially if we consider how much we are making on PTP sites or all these pay to click sites. If you don't have anything you are doing offline it will be hard to live on this pennies, though it has its own importance. It's better to have a skill or an offline job to augment the online earning.

Of course that should be the focus of anyone who really wants to make money online because because focusing only on forums will not get you what you really want. There are some projects are you working on that will make me a whole lot of money and the long run. Forums should be done in your free time. Affiliate marketing is also another business venture I want to venture into before this year ends even though I have not started working really well on it.

If you are good with writing skill then you should think of using the freelancing sites for article writing. Article writing pays a lot more or maybe you add more posting sites to it apart from trendri. Posting sites though can’t give us the needed money to fund any lifestyle
The problem with most freelancing websites is the fact that it takes time for you to even qualify for different gigs and get approved. This is what frustrates so many writers that they begin to consider other options that would enable them to earn something, even if the pay is not going to be high enough to help them make a living

Of course that should be the focus of anyone who really wants to make money online because because focusing only on forums will not get you what you really want. There are some projects are you working on that will make me a whole lot of money and the long run. Forums should be done in your free time. Affiliate marketing is also another business venture I want to venture into before this year ends even though I have not started working really well on it.
I can see you are passionate about this affiliate marketing. It's a very nice thing to have it in your mind, something as Worthy as affiliate marketing. If your mind can conceive it, then you can achieve it. But you just need to acquire some particular techniques to be able flourish very well and again if you have a mentor that you can guide you through it. All the best!

The problem with most freelancing websites is the fact that it takes time for you to even qualify for different gigs and get approved. This is what frustrates so many writers that they begin to consider other options that would enable them to earn something, even if the pay is not going to be high enough to help them make a living
You are right there are already established writers on the platforms but we can still strive while working on small sites but have our portfolios on these sites and see if it will be possible to start from somewhere even if it is writing gig once in a week it will still be helpful