Are you the type that suspect people easily?

blessingc

Suspicious is very dangerous, it is a deadly weapon that kills trust and reality, with less or no evidence at all. It takes imaginations for reality and reality for lies. The pictures in your head are enough for your sneaking suspicion to take the place of reality. And then when it comes to suspicion you are a professional psychologist.

It really is a pity when I see a marriages, relationships and organisations falling apart due to the this agent (suspicion).

You caught him caught him struggling with your best friend shirtless, forgetting the what happened to Joseph in the Bible despite him trying to explain, you prefer to believe that traitor of a best friend who made you believe he tried raping her and then you get broken and break up...

They see him pulling out the knife from her chest and draw conclusions "OMG" he killed her, look at the blood on his hands". Could be true, yet may not. He might be trying to save her.
"Everyone is a suspect" yea , but be careful lest you suspected a raw gold to be a black stone.

E

eldavis

Hmm I do suspect people but at the same time I try not to judge them till I hear the complete story from each parties involved, I know how painful it is to just condemn someone without giving the benefit of a doubt. In such cases, it would be wise to use caution and high wisdom when dealing with such persons until you find out the story.