Are you surprised about Ripple (XRP)?

Kennysplash

Verified member
Ripple is among the top 10 cryptocurrencies in the world and used to be among the top five promising cryptocurrencies. Many people saw this and were investing in it until the lawsuit of SEC. The lawsuit had a very negative effect on ripple at first, people that were holding it started selling it off and major crypto currencywallets started delisting ripple. But then after just two weeks it came back to its normal price even when the lawsuit was still going on. So we can assume that if ripple wins this lawsuit then the price will be unbelievable. That is why I chose to invest heavily in ripple, you know anything can happen. But it certainly looks promising more than ever.

Haypril

I have followed the case of ripple with Sec. And I will have no cause to portion blame on the investors that withdrawn from the Ripple coins. The aim of their investment is to earn profit from their capital. However, I believe Ripple coins willvwin the lawsuit against them. And by that time it might be too late to earn massively from investing in Ripple coins. What I would advise is a proper follow up on the case and make sure to buy little of the coin so as to gain more in case it rules in their favor.

W

WhiteHouse

I genuinely believe that the digital currency won't be worth a whole lot later on. Furthermore, not on the grounds that Ripple will be fruitlessly… I trust it will. This is on the grounds that XRP has next to no esteem when their rivals can offer similar accurate administrations without the requirement for a local resource.

Ripple's center rivalry are the new type of 'permissioned' blockchains that have been created by Hyperledger, JP Morgan and R3 Corda. These blockchains do very similar things as Ripple, offering to exchange monetary resources on the blockchain without significant expenses.

Shaf

Verified member
The public seems to have a 50/50 decision about ripple. There are many people who are accumulating it, believing it will win and soar to unimaginable heights. Some on the other hand, are not at all willing to risk their investment in a case they believe is already lost.

I do believe it won't hurt to have a few of this coin, an amount you can risk loosing.

DominionAJ

The public seems to have a 50/50 decision about ripple. There are many people who are accumulating it, believing it will win and soar to unimaginable heights. Some on the other hand, are not at all willing to risk their investment in a case they believe is already lost.

I do believe it won't hurt to have a few of this coin, an amount you can risk loosing.
I’m sure those who listen to this your advice would have made profit at that point when XRP won their court case. It’s a good thing to take effective risk do not let fear make you lose on things you would have invested on.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
I have followed the case of ripple with Sec. And I will have no cause to portion blame on the investors that withdrawn from the Ripple coins. The aim of their investment is to earn profit from their capital. However, I believe Ripple coins willvwin the lawsuit against them. And by that time it might be too late to earn massively from investing in Ripple coins. What I would advise is a proper follow up on the case and make sure to buy little of the coin so as to gain more in case it rules in their favor.
There's a term 'FOMO' still exists mate! 😑
Ripple is great for it's utility & the ability to replace the current payment system. So ,the surge of XRP's price is inevitable & it was a glimps of that! IMG_20230922_092618.jpg

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Ripple is among the top 10 cryptocurrencies in the world and used to be among the top five promising cryptocurrencies. Many people saw this and were investing in it until the lawsuit of SEC. The lawsuit had a very negative effect on ripple at first, people that were holding it started selling it off and major crypto currencywallets started delisting ripple. But then after just two weeks it came back to its normal price even when the lawsuit was still going on. So we can assume that if ripple wins this lawsuit then the price will be unbelievable. That is why I chose to invest heavily in ripple, you know anything can happen. But it certainly looks promising more than ever.
Obviously coins like XRP,SOL,BGB hodls gigantic potential!
XRP's Price Surge: Ripple Wins the case!
SOL's Price Surge: NFT season is back!
BGB's Price Surge: Bitget Launching New Event!

DominionAJ

I really see the benefit when a particular project is really genuine and good. With these three things you highlighted, if a project is genuine and good it will definitely produce excellent result no matter how they try to pull it down.

Zeddicus

With the recent development on huge vision for XRP fiat gateway & other related news could help spur its price in the market & would be diamond handing my XRP bags along side KAS as well as BGB.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
I really see the benefit when a particular project is really genuine and good. With these three things you highlighted, if a project is genuine and good it will definitely produce excellent result no matter how they try to pull it down.
Exactly, that's why I'm heavily accumulating those three!! Let's hope for the best ya!

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
With the recent development on huge vision for XRP fiat gateway & other related news could help spur its price in the market & would be diamond handing my XRP bags along side KAS as well as BGB.

Bruh, u may hodl XRP at XUMM wallet to get the XRP related airdrops.
KAS will also rise because of their ghostdag tech!
BGB is worth hodling because Bitget's recent steps are quite satisfactory!

bandauntrh

The outcome of the SEC lawsuit could have broader implications for the cryptocurrency industry. It's worth monitoring not only Ripple's progress but also how the case might shape regulatory approaches to cryptocurrencies in general.

tanhraungh

While Ripple's potential victory in the lawsuit could lead to a surge in its price, it's important to remember that legal proceedings can be unpredictable and protracted. Investors should always be cautious and prepared for various outcomes.

ga198573

Investing heavily in a single cryptocurrency can be high-risk, especially given the volatility of the crypto market. Some investors opt for diversifying their portfolios across multiple assets to spread risk. Have you considered diversifying your investments to mitigate potential losses?

forenahyu

Investing in cryptocurrencies often requires a long-term perspective. Even if Ripple faces short-term challenges, its technology and use cases may continue to evolve, potentially leading to growth in the future.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Investing in cryptocurrencies often requires a long-term perspective. Even if Ripple faces short-term challenges, its technology and use cases may continue to evolve, potentially leading to growth in the future.
Yeah, XRP is born with the potential of replacing current payment system. That's why SEC is afraid of Ripple😅. But for traders a little wave of volatility is like heaven!
Imaine about those lucky folks who have longed ok the right time, or shorted on the recent spike because of SEC Vs Ripple issue!
IMG_20230926_100759.jpg

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Investing heavily in a single cryptocurrency can be high-risk, especially given the volatility of the crypto market. Some investors opt for diversifying their portfolios across multiple assets to spread risk. Have you considered diversifying your investments to mitigate potential losses?
But, overdiversification does the opposite bro. But for me, I keep 1/2 ,metaverse perspective coins,Ai perspective,p2e, security,storage & mainly Exchange's native token which have massive potential of growth like BGB. I think that kind of categorized diversification is the best option, at least that worked for me.

DominionAJ

But, overdiversification does the opposite bro. But for me, I keep 1/2 ,metaverse perspective coins,Ai perspective,p2e, security,storage & mainly Exchange's native token which have massive potential of growth like BGB. I think that kind of categorized diversification is the best option, at least that worked for me.
That speaks volume actually, nevertheless do not go for a coin without good utilities. BGB and other good token has performed well all because of their utilities.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
That speaks volume actually, nevertheless do not go for a coin without good utilities. BGB and other good token has performed well all because of their utilities.
Actually those coins which don't have any utilities are called sh*tcoins/memecoins. I don't like to gamble that's why I never dared to touch those but if your luck works ,you can get these kinda sh*tcoin gems at Bitget ~~~ IMG_20230927_155344.jpg