Are You Sure Money Can't Buy Life?

Sikapa

Verified member
This post seems to be a debate because of how my question goes. Hmm! There are several times that I have been hearing people saying money can do anything but money can't buy life. Previously I was with them but I latter found out that is just a saying so that maybe, we don't rush in life.

But indeed money can do anything including money buying life too. Who can live for just one year without food or who can live just one month without water?
Remember food and water help us to grow and life. I boldly say all the money that we are making is because of the food we'll eat. Yes, no doubt, we hustle for money so we will get hungry.

The greatest thing in this world is "life" you see, life is the greatest of all things and that is why we all go to the hospital when we are sick. Even if we don't go to the hospital when we are sick, we try to buy drugs or take in medicine because we don't want to die.

Money can't buy life but why hospitals bill not free? This means if you don't have the money to go to hospital, then you will die. Therefore money can buy life here. Many people have left to die all in the name of money. Some lovers have become great enemies in the name of money, people are dying in the name of money. You are always with you cell phone in the name of this same money.

Family members are killing one another in the name of money. The saddest among all is at time if a person gets proper treatment, he will survive but because of money, the are left to die.

Remember those who died and still dying of hunger. Is it not money masters?.

My brethren money can buy life.

Last edited:

Shaf

Verified member
This is an interesting discussion, but I go with the opinion that money can't buy life itself. When death comes knocking in the literal sense, even money can't save you otherwise, some people would never die.

Money is an absolute requirement though for an easy and comfortable lifestyle. This does not mean we should develop an absolute and mad love for it to the extent we commit crimes just to accumulate unreasonable amounts of it, but seek to get enough to live the lifestyle we want.

Sadly, society has normalised having lots of money as the norm and anyone without it is seen as wretched and thus people go to sometimes, unimaginable lenghts to get it.

Sikapa

Verified member
This is an interesting discussion, but I go with the opinion that money can't buy life itself. When death comes knocking in the literal sense, even money can't save you otherwise, some people would never die.

Money is an absolute requirement though for an easy and comfortable lifestyle. This does not mean we should develop an absolute and mad love for it to the extent we commit crimes just to accumulate unreasonable amounts of it, but seek to get enough to live the lifestyle we want.

Sadly, society has normalised having lots of money as the norm and anyone without it is seen as wretched and thus people go to sometimes, unimaginable lenghts to get it.
Yes! You have raise the idea behind that saying "money can't buy life" is all because of crime. They say this so people will realise that no matter how much money they have, they will still die.

But we all know that the sickness that sometimes kills the poor people, if they were to be rich people they would have survive. Are you getting me? Most at times common headache can kill a poor man because of not having money to treat.

Finger Geek

Verified member
But indeed money can do anything including money buying life too. Who can live for just one year without food
No money can not buy life. If you are saying that because we eat to live and we buy food then it means that money can buy life. Then there are many people out there that has no money to buy food, they are eating and they remain alive.

Ok if you say money can buy life. Then let me ask you this. There are many rich people that are now dead. Are you now saying that before they died, they had no money and became poor that is why they were not able to buy life to make them alive?

The only thing that money can do is to sustain life for some while but they will eventually die. Like a rich man in my country that have been living on artificial heart. He was able to cheat death with his money. But at the end of it, he later died. With all his money, he was not able to cheat death and continue to buy life.

There are many things that money can buy. But money can not buy life. That is another thing that the God Almighty is more powerful than we his creations. Nothing can buy life including money.

Sikapa

Verified member
@Finger Geek nice question what we have to under stand is the sickness that a rich man will survive will easily take a poor man into his grave. We all agree that even the richest man in the world will one day die. Yes he will by means die but due to his money, he will survive many sickness. Agree? Poor man will also die one day but most of them die before their time.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There there is absolutely no way that money can buy life . Even merely thinking about it , money can't buy life because if it can I am pretty sure most of the deceased or dead wealthy men and women will have been alive today . Although money is a powerful tool that can transform an individual who was a nobody into somebody it is also seen as a powerful tool that could be used to accumulate wealth thereby , purchasing and buying properties and assets of your choice especially if you are a rich , wealthy and financially successful person . There is absolutely no way money can buy life .

The life of a particular human being is Godly made and only God in heaven has the ability and the capability to give Life . Because of the fact that life is precious , important , and worthful every individual is advice to value his or her life because we only live once . Money has the ability to enhance life and makes someone life easier , comfortable and better in the sense you will be able to eat the most healthy food and take the most nourishing drugs . But sometimes life-threatening illness can hit someone so hard that his life become a stake and in this case he may be able to spend huge amount of money to save his life from being taken by death . In most cases by the grace of God money prevails , but in most majority cases death always win .

E

eldavis

I thinking you are missing the point here, money can buy the things needed to sustain life, some of these things includes food, water, clothing and so on and so forth, but money cannot buy life it self. There are cases of rich men and women who has lost their lives due to one sickness or the other, their money was not able to save them. Some of them even fly out to other countries that claims to have the best hospitals, yet they still die.

Kendy

Verified member
Unless your statement is figurative, then money can buy life but going by the literal meaning, money cannot in anyway buy life. Money can only sustain life but cannot practically buy life. At a point in time, we all get down with some health challenges either for a short or long term basis and it is with the available money that we succeed in making this possible. On the one hand, if the money is not available life cannot be sustained so this connotes that money can buy life.

For instance, two different persons is involved in a ghastly accident and there is no money to take the first person to the hospital, and due to the situation, he would die because there is no proper medical attention to salvage the situation. Looking at the other victim who is rushed to the hospital, he would have a chance of surviving because of the availability of money and prompt medical care. Now, comparing the both cases, you would have no choice but agree that money buys life but if you still go ahead to disagree, then I have a question for you, the individual that died due to no finance to rush him to the hospital, if money cannot buy life, why didn't he survive?