Are you saving enough money?

Axis

Banned
Many people are aware of the benefits and importance that comes with saving money and making sure to save sufficient amount of money, but yet they are unable to do so as a result of them not earning a reasonable and comfortable amount of money for themselves as income. When individual earns his or her income in the form of salary from job and career or profit from businesses establishment, he or she begins to allocate portion of the income or profit for various financial purposes in his or her life some of which include saving activities, investment activities, and day-to-day transactionary activities. How is majority of people usually focus on the day-to-day transactionary activities and possibly focus on investment activities and therefore allocate only little focus on saving activities. This is definitely not good and advisable, for us to appreciate our saving activities we need to know its importance and benefits.

In order to save enough we need to have not just one source of income, but instead we must have more than one source of income of which others could be online or offline side hustles. It is totally advice for an individual to have a side hustle as that can help him or her cope during times when his or her job gets terminated or business get collapsed. Many job terminated individuals, and job collapsed business owners have continued earning reasonable livings via their side hustles and practices.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I am trying all my possible best to save as much money as possible because with proper saving I believe I can be able to do a lot of things in the future even now.
I try as much as possible to save at least per-cent of my monthly earning because is what is required to achieve my monthly savings target.

Well even with that it is still not enough to my satisfaction and as a result I still have to look for more ways to generate money so as to have reasonable savings.

What I am saying here is that proper savings requires a lot of discipline and without proper discipline to stick to your saving plan you may not be able to achieve anything because there are so many things that is likely to take your savings away such as spending money on things that are not properly needed.