Are you making money on survimo?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I just came across this survey site and I'm tempted to join. But can't find reviews online so I bring it here to find out if anyone is working on this site.

As earlier mentioned it is a survey site that you get notified on your email when there's a survey to be completed.

The site states that you can get up to $3.50 per time of completing a survey. The survey according to them is very simple because there will be hand-picked by them for participants and it will be what one is qualified for to avoid future disqualification

All you need do to be part of the site is to register on the website. Withdrawal is through PayPal.

So anyone using this site? What's your feedback

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't always bother myself to join any survey site. This is because my country is not always listed to partake in most survey websites. Though I don't know the reasons but I do see some people suing VPN to access these websites but I cannot do such a thing for money.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't always bother myself to join any survey site. This is because my country is not always listed to partake in most survey websites. Though I don't know the reasons but I do see some people suing VPN to access these websites but I cannot do such a thing for money.
Yeah I totally understand you and it can be really frustrating for people that their countries don't allow for survey tasks especially because the pay for survey taking is a bit higher than other tasks that don't need skills like commenting. But it seems this one wouldn't discrimination though I'm yet to find this out

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Yeah I totally understand you and it can be really frustrating for people that their countries don't allow for survey tasks especially because the pay for survey taking is a bit higher than other tasks that don't need skills like commenting. But it seems this one wouldn't discrimination though I'm yet to find this out
Are u a Nigerian? And if yes, have used the application personally before? Mostly, people base their review on what they hear or read. They don't take their time to use the app or website to ascertain the truth. I wish you have used this before. And I will be glad to join you if it really works out.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Are u a Nigerian? And if yes, have used the application personally before? Mostly, people base their review on what they hear or read. They don't take their time to use the app or website to ascertain the truth. I wish you have used this before. And I will be glad to join you if it really works out.
Yeah I'm a Nigerian and I'm always looking for survey sites that will accommodate my country this is why I brought this one here to find out if they are really paying. But I didn't see where it is was stated that it wasn't worldwide. I just want a survey site that wouldn't discriminate though

Am from Nigeria, i registered on a survey site called survimo, I have completed the survey , but I didn't see where to withdraw my earnings. Can someone here assist me?

Naz

I didn't many any money yet from this site Well, Survimo is a popular platform for taking surveys and earning money, but many users find it difficult to make a significant amount of money through the platform. The main reason for this is that the payment per survey is relatively low, typically ranging from a few cents to a few dollars. Additionally, the number of surveys available can be limited, and they often have strict eligibility requirements.

To make money on Survimo, users need to be patient, persistent, and willing to put in the time and effort required to complete surveys regularly. It may also be necessary to sign up for multiple survey sites to increase the number of available opportunities. Ultimately, while Survimo can be a useful source of extra income, it is unlikely to provide a substantial income on its own