Are You Investing Money Into Lesser-known Cryptocurrencies?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency is a kind of investment that has attracted many investors from all parts of the world. Despite the fact that many countries have banned cryptocurrencies, this has not stopped people from trading in cryptocurrencies. This shows that policies of a country has absolutely no effect on the decisions of the investors and it seems like if a country bans cryptocurrency, then it is the loss of the government alone. Since cryptocurrencies have lured investors of many kinds, I am sure that many people have invested money in lots of coins. Of course, Bitcoin is the most famous and valuable coin out there.

However, other coins have not failed to make people interested in cryptocurrencies. I am sure that many people in here have invested money in some sort of coin. There are many coins to choose, if you plan to invest. Recently some new coins such as Polkadot, Shibu, and Solana have been making headlines. A few other lesser known coins such as Cardano, Terra Luna, Avalanche, Chainlink, UniSwap, etc are also some of the favorite coins of many investors. I would like to know if someone in here are investing their money into such coins? Are you making profits by dealing in them?

When I am thinking of investing in cryptocurrency I consider so many things before I can be able to make any attempts to commit my hard earned money into a particular cryptocurrency but in general I am always so sceptical and I would like to avoid any cryptocurrency that doesn't have a useful potential or those that are propelled by hyping because those are the type of cryptocurrency that are not likely be profitable in the future because a lot of people will abandon it as the hyping fades away.. I can only consider to invest in popular cryptocurrency only for short-term because that is just the best for investors to Avoid lost.

If I am really interested to invest for long-term purposes I would research on the best cryptocurrency not just because of its popularity but because of their ability to be valuable in the future base on its it's valuable potential.. it was then that I had interest to invest in shitcoins but now I can never consider to invest in such because I don't even have the money to risk anymore.. I now consider long time as the best way of making the best profit from any cryptocurrency investment I am doing.

You know someone wrote article where he said for you a crypto trader and investor that is, to be able to grow your account for hundred to thousands, right now at the moment the best thing to do is focus on other coins, you know everyone wants to invest on Bitcoin but the level at which Bitcoin is right now you to have thousands invested in it to be able to get something meaningful. But with other coins still struggling to rise, it's now you would start investing on it.

I do invest in some coins that are not well known. I could remember the coins that I invested in when I started crypto for this first time. They are lesser coins but they yieded the right profit for me. However, before investing in such coins, we need to know some facts.

Less known coins are really meant for investment rather than trading. The coins most time don't have much volatility since they are not well known invariably has less trade volume.

Investors of less known coin should never rely on the coin, therefore should invest with they can afford to lose. This is because most of these coins are one time wonder . Which means they sometime perform well and the other times perform woefully.