Are You Into Email Marketing

Mika

VIP Contributor
Email marketing means sending promotional messages through emails, or building newsletters with products and content and sending through emails, so to speak.

I am yet to try email marketing, however, I have done a lot of research on email marketing and found that it is one of the popular marketing methods for online marketers.

If you want to try your hands on email marketing, you first need to build an email list. Email list means the email address of people and companies where you will be sending your marketing emails and email newsletters. Your list needs to be very big, do not bother to do email marketing unless you have at least 1000 email addresses. Well, an email list of 1000 emails is not a big list, but it is something you can start with.

Last edited:

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In 2004 when I was to promote our office website that was just inaugurated, I used email marketing. Before that I had already been collecting email addresses. During that time users would forward an item in the email together with the footprint (addresses of other recipients). It was very effective because we got 1,000 hits within a week. But now a spam email goes directly to the spam folder.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Lots of people fancy their chances via email marketing and its working for them perfectly. Promoting their affiliate marketing, business products, by sending buck mails containing product description, and how the important uses of the product, how it will be beneficial to the buyer if finally purchased it, and so on.

Freelancer

Banned
Email marketing means sending promotional messages through emails, or building newsletters with products and content and sending through emails, so to speak.

I am yet to try email marketing, however, I have done a lot of research on email marketing and found that it is one of the popular marketing methods for online marketers. Online marketers say that email marketing has a very high conversion rate. They put the figure around 5-6 percent)

If you want to try your hands on email marketing, you first need to build an email list. Email list means the email address of people and companies where you will be sending your marketing emails and email newsletters. Your list needs to be very big, do not bother to do email marketing unless you have at least 1000 email addresses. Well, an email list of 1000 emails is not a big list, but it is something you can start with.

If you are just starting with email list, building an email list even with just 1000 emails is really difficult. You might consider doing email marketing with a small list, something like 100-200. However, email marketers do not recommend this because you will have to spend a lot of time designing email. Even if you have some conversion, you are spending more time in designing emails compared to what you are earning.
Yes but not easy but I can teach you the little I know

MNelly

I am yet to try email marketing, however, I have done a lot of research on email marketing and found that it is one of the popular marketing methods for online marketers. Online marketers say that email marketing has a very high conversion rate. They put the figure around 5-6 percent)

If you are just starting with email list, building an email list even with just 1000 emails is really difficult. You might consider doing email marketing with a small list, something like 100-200. However, email marketers do not recommend this because you will have to spend a lot of time designing email. Even if you have some conversion, you are spending more time in designing emails compared to what you are earning.
When it works for you ..please let me know ...Email marketing sounds really nice
Would love to join

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Though this is not a new way of marketing, itd fading. There are many ways of marketing now without using email. In fact, I cannot remember the last time I checked my email. And I am sure I am not the only one who doesn't even rely on his or her email when it comes to reading the latest advertisements or happenings.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have a small email messaging group of about 20 people which subscribe to be receiving my weekly newsletter about health tips but it has actually been a long time that I have sent them emails because I believe the last one was not that successful and I am looking for how to rebrand and then come back again.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you send emails to genuine people, you can benefit from email marketing even if your email list is less than 100 followers. However, if your followers are not genuine, you cannot benefit from email marketing even if you might have thousands of followers. The point is to have genuine followers.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am not into email marketing, I am with influencer marketing. Well, email marketing was very effective in the past, but these days it is no longer effective because people send marketing emails directly to the spam folders (I do that even when I have subscribed to the marketing emails voluntarily)

ErickaJane

"This Secret Email System Book Reveals How I Built A 7-Figure Online Business Using Nothing But Ethical Email Marketing To Drive Revenue, Sales and Commissions...”
Without Ever Creating Product, Without Fulfilling Services, Without Running Ads, or Ever Doing Customer Service – And Best of All Only Working 30 Minutes A Day, All While Automatically Generating Sales 24/7. The cost is too Low. But Valuable content is Worth it.